digplanet beta 1: Athena
Share digplanet:

Agriculture

Applied sciences

Arts

Belief

Business

Chronology

Culture

Education

Environment

Geography

Health

History

Humanities

Language

Law

Life

Mathematics

Nature

People

Politics

Science

Society

Technology

Wikipedia says that it doesn't have anything that exactly matches "Crookes_radiometer". Maybe try a search?


Original courtesy of Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/ — Please support Wikipedia.
This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia. A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.
10 videos found

https://youtube.com/devicesupport

Nikola Tesla Free Energy Generator Patented in 1901!! COSMIC RAYS

Tesla's free-energy concept was patented in 1901 as an "Apparatus for the Utilization of Radiant Energy." http://www.nuenergy.org/alt/tesla_energy.htm The patent refers to "the sun,...

Balancing Act

Only about 70% of the solar energy that reaches earth is absorbed, while the other 30% is reflected back into space by atmosphere and aerosols, ocean/land and clouds. There is a delicate balance...

Dirod 1

What the heck am I doing? I have no clue. Obviously. Does this video have anything to do with "free energy"? You decide. How much energy would I expend pushing that ping-pong ball back and...

Radiative Cooling - Part 2

Australian Solar Energy Society & Institute of Sustainable Futures Information Night - Radiative Cooling - Professor Geoff Smith and Dr Angus Gentle University of Technology, Sydney Cooling...

POPPOPBOAT2

POP-POP BOAT CONTEST! To enter check out the rules at http://kultus.weebly.com/pop-pop-build-off.html Using simple science we hope to spark off creative ideas that will lead to yet even more...

Best Fit Lines made easy

The Best Fit Line Ruler takes the guess work out of determining the line that captures the most central points on a scatter graph. http://www.arborsci.com/best-fit-line-ruler.

Solar Mill (woodcraft construction kit)

Catalytic cigarette lighter

Demonstration of a New Method catalytic cigarette lighter: The device uses a platinum catalyst to generate heat from methanol vapors, which in turn ignites the vapor.

Covert radio pen with bone conduction speaker

https://www.patreon.com/AppliedScience ---- Donate here! I built a tiny radio into a ballpoint pen that allows the user to hear audio by casually biting the pen.

10 videos found

We're sorry, but there's no news about "Technology/Energy/Energy conversion/Crookes radiometer" right now.

Loading

Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter

Support Wikipedia

A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia. Please add your support for Wikipedia!

Searchlight Group

Digplanet also receives support from Searchlight Group. Visit Searchlight