digplanet beta 1: Athena
Share digplanet:


Applied sciences






















Wikipedia says that it doesn't have anything that exactly matches "Social_exclusion". Maybe try a search?

Original courtesy of Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/ — Please support Wikipedia.
This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia. A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.
239 videos foundNext > 


William Irwin Thompson on The Horizons of Planetary Culture

One of the best conversations I've ever had: My second rap with poet-philosopher William Irwin Thompson, former MIT professor and founder of the legendary Lindisfarne Association, on the transforma.

Marriage and Equality with Melissa Harris-Perry | The New School for Social Research

Can marriage be reimagined? As much of the LGBTQ community fights for the legal right to be married, some argue this doesn't go far enough. A new legal definition of marriage benefits some...

Law and Social Controls 1949 Coronet Instructional Films

more at http://quickfound.net 'Uses the story of teens trying to extend the hours of their "Teen Canteen" as a vehicle for explaining customs, moral codes, and laws... EXAMINES THE 3 AREAS...

Learning About Social Inclusion from Adult Students in Rural Communities

This presentation explores the experiences of being included and/or excluded from the social life of their communities for a small number of adult students residing in rural South Australia....

On the Relationship Between Science and Humanities, John Gray

COPERNICUS FESTIVAL, May 6-11, 2014, Kraków http://www.copernicusfestival.com John Gray discusses the topic of relations between the sciences and humanities, which is of great intrinsic ...

" Indian Sign Language: Problems and Prospects" by Samar Sinha

Samar Sinha talks about “Indian Sign Language: Problems and Prospects” as part of the Azim Premji University Colloquium Series. December 29th, 2014. About the Topic: The cumulative philosophic...

Rick Roderick on Foucault - The Disappearance of the Human [full length]

This video is 6th in the 8-part video lecture series, The Self Under Siege: Philosophy in the Twentieth Century (1993). Lecture notes: I. Foucault is a strong anti-humanist who believes...

I only see with my heart | Athena Kritikou | TEDxAthens

This talk was given at a local TEDx event, produced independently of the TED Conferences. Athena came to realize that 10% of the population is both invisible and excluded by the other 90%....

Social Exclusion as a Cause of Mental Illness Part 1/2 (Book Extract - Audio / Psychiatry C5S10)

Social exclusion of individuals by ordinary people can create mental illness in those who are excluded. Taken from the book "The Shrink from Planet Zob: Psychiatry for a Mad World" by philosopher...

239 videos foundNext > 

We're sorry, but there's no news about "Society/Social philosophy/Social exclusion" right now.


Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter

Support Wikipedia

A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia. Please add your support for Wikipedia!

Searchlight Group

Digplanet also receives support from Searchlight Group. Visit Searchlight