Zillah may refer to:
- Zillah (country subdivision), a country subdivision (translated as "district") in Bangladesh and Pakistan
- Zillah, a vampire from Lost Souls, by Poppy Z Brite
- Zillah, the wife of Abel in Cain, by Lord Byron
- Zillah, a character from Flora Thompson's Lark Rise to Candleford, portrayed by Liz Smith in the first series of the BBC adaptation
- Zillah, a character from Wuthering Heights, a novel by Emily Brontë
- Zillah, Washington, the name of a city in Yakima County, Washington
- Zella, a town in the Tripolitania Region, south of the Gulf of Sidra in north-central Libya.
- Zillah (in Hebrew צִלָּה Tselah), a wife of Lamech, a descendant of Cain
- USS Zillah (SP-2804), a patrol vessel that served in the United States Navy in 1918
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.