Zillah may refer to:
- Zillah or Zilla, a country subdivision (translated as "district") in Bangladesh, India and Pakistan, see also Zila Parishad (disambiguation).
- Zillah, a vampire from Lost Souls, by Poppy Z Brite
- Zillah, the wife of Abel in Cain, by Lord Byron
- Zillah, a character from Flora Thompson's Lark Rise to Candleford, portrayed by Liz Smith in the first series of the BBC adaptation
- Zillah is also a first name common to use in Europe.
- Zillah, a character from Wuthering Heights, a novel by Emily Brontë
- Zillah, Washington, the name of a city in Yakima County, Washington
- Zella, a town in the Tripolitania Region, south of the Gulf of Sidra in north-central Libya.
- Zillah (in Hebrew צִלָּה Tselah), a wife of Lamech, a descendant of Cain
- USS Zillah (SP-2804), a patrol vessel that served in the United States Navy in 1918
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zillah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.