Zargari may refer to
- Zargari, Afghanistan, a village in Ghazni Province, Afghanistan
- Zargari, Iran, a village in Bushehr Province, Iran
- Zargari, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, a village in Hangu District, Pakistan
- Zargari people, a Romani ethnic group in Afghanistan, Iran and Turkey
- Zargari language, the Indo-Aryan language of the Zargari people
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zargari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.