January 30, 1985
Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
|Occupation||Actress and Model|
Ximena Duque (born January 30, 1985 in Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia) is a Colombian actress who rose to fame after appearing as a contestant on the second season of the Telemundo reality competition Protagonistas de Novela. Although Ximena did not win the competition, she has gone on to appear in several telenovelas, including Pecados Ajenos, El Rostro de Analia, Valeria, Los Victorinos, La Casa de al Lado, Corazón Valiente and Santa Diabla.
As a teenager, Duque moved to Miami with her mother when her parents separated. In Miami, she finished her schooling and later auditioned for the second season of Protagonistas de Novela, a reality show in which sixteen contestants competed for a chance to win a contract to appear in a Telemundo-directed telenovela.
She had moved back to Colombia to film her scenes in Los Victorinos but is now again living in Miami where she filmed Alguien Te Mira, and La Casa de al Lado in the role of Carola Conde. Her most recent appearance was in Corazón Valiente as Samantha, one of the main characters. In 2013 participated as main villain in the soap opera Santa Diabla with Gaby Espino, Aaron Diaz and Carlos Ponce.
- Santa Diabla (2013-14) -
- Corazón Valiente (2012-13) - Samantha Sandoval Navarro / Samantha Valdez Navarro
- La Casa de al Lado (2011-12) - Carola Conde
- Alguien Te Mira (2010-11) - Camila Wood
- Sacrificio de Mujer (2010) - Maria Gracia
- Bella Calamidades (2009) - Angelina
- Victorinos (2009) - Diana Gallardo
- Valeria (2008) - Ana Lucía Hidalgo
- El Rostro de Analía (2008) - Camila Moncada
- Pecados Ajenos (2007) - María Aguílar
- Decisiones (2005–07) - Various Roles