|Wyandot Solar Facility|
|Location||Salem Township, Wyandot County, Ohio|
|Developer(s)||Wyandot Solar Facility
|Solar farm information|
|Power generation information|
|Installed capacity||12 MW|
The 12 megawatt (MW) Wyandot Solar Facility is a solar photovoltaic power plant completed in 2010, located in Salem Township, Wyandot County, Ohio. This system uses 159,000 panels spread over 80 acres (32 ha).
Juwi Solar developed the Wyandot Solar Facility and Vaughn Industries, based in Wyandot County, was the primary construction contractor. Most of the construction jobs created by the project went to Ohio residents. First Solar supplied the solar panels from their manufacturing plant in Perrysburg, Ohio.
See also 
- Energy sector of Ohio
- List of photovoltaic power stations
- Renewable energy in the United States
- Renewable portfolio standard
- Solar power in the United States
- Solar Energy Industries Association (2010). Utility-Scale Solar Projects in the United States
- Press kit
- Ohio Opens States Largest Solar Farm In Upper Sandusky (August 24, 2010), GovMonitor.
|This article about renewable energy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.