at the I Paralympic Games
Paralympic Wheelchair Basketball
Wheelchair basketball at the 1960 Summer Paralympics consisted of two men's tournaments. One for athletes with complete lesion paraplegia, and one for athletes with incomplete paraplegia.
Medal summary 
Source: Paralympic.org 
Class A (incomplete) 
- Monday: USA 32 - 10 Austria
- Tuesday: USA 17 - 8 Israel
Rosters A 
Class B (incomplete) 
Rosters B 
- Ron Stein (age 22), Champaign, Ill.
- Paul Jones (age 23), Montgommery, Pa.
- John Kennedy (age 27), Jackson Heights, N.Y.
- Bruce Karr (age 23), Addison, Ill
- Saul Welger (age 29), Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Anderson McCullough (age 25), Waukegan, Ill.
- Randy Dagis (age 21), Rockford Ill.
- Wayne Broeren (age 26), Champaign, Ill.
Participating nations A, B (incomplete) 
- Great Britain
- Netherlands (Holland)
See also 
- ^ 1960 Paralympic Wheelchair Basketball, by Michael C. Bryce, spitfirechallenge.ca
- ^ U.S. Wheel Chair Archer Victor, Sarasota Herald-Tribune, September 22, 1960
- ^ "Medallists, Rome 1960 Paralympic Game, Wheelchair rugby". Official Website of the Paralympic Movement. 1960. Retrieved 2012-11-02.
- ^ a b U.S. Paraplegics Post 2nd Win, The Milwaukee Sentinel, September 21, 1960, Google News Archive Search
- ^ a b c d e U.S. Cagers Are Class Of Paralympics, St. Petersburg Times, September 20, 1960, Google News
- ^ Wheel Chair Player Home With 3 Olympic Medals, The Evening Independent, September 29, 1960, Google News Archive Search
- ^ a b Easy Win in Basketball at Paralympics, The Age, September 21, 1960, Google News Archive Search
- ^ Wheelchair Cage Team Posts Win, Lewiston Morning Tribune, September 20, 1960, Google News
- ^ Yanks Roll To 2 Wins, The Milwaukee Sentinel, September 20, 1960, Google News Archive Search
We're sorry, but there's no news about "Wheelchair basketball at the 1960 Summer Paralympics" right now.
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
You can talk about Wheelchair basketball at the 1960 Summer Paralympics with people all over the world in our discussions.