|City of license||Chattanooga, Tennessee|
|Broadcast area||Chattanooga and Vicinity|
|First air date||December 1960 (as WLOM)|
|Former callsigns||WLOM (1960-1974)
|Sister stations||WGOW-FM/AM, WOGT|
WSKZ (106.5 FM) is a radio station in Chattanooga, Tennessee. The station operates under a classic rock format and is branded as KZ-106. The station is one of four stations operating in the Chattanooga broadcast area by Cumulus Media.
- The station is also an affiliate of the John Boy and Billy "Big Show", the nationally syndicated morning comedy show.
- The station is also the areas home for Tennessee Volunteer football.
- The station is one of the few 100,000 watt radio stations in the Chattanooga market.
- Current on-air line up includes:
Scott Chase 6:00am – 11:00am, Kelly McCoy 11:00am – 2:00pm, Charlie Foxx 2:00pm – 7:00pm, Jamie Roberts 7:00pm – 1:00am
- The station played Top 40 from 1978 until the late 1990s.
- Before becoming KZ106 in 1978, the station was owned by Ted Turner, and played an easy listening format, under the call letters WYNQ, and was branded "Wink-FM".
- A station was on 106.5 FM in Rome GA as WRGA-FM from 1947-1954.
- KZ 106 official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WSKZ
- Radio-Locator information on WSKZ
- Query Arbitron's FM station database for WSKZ