||This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2012)
Vaidiki Brahmins (Vaidika, Vaidikulu, Vaideeki) are a sect of Telugu-speaking Smartha Brahmins. They are predominantly followers of Adi Shankaracharya and are mostly found in Andhra Pradesh. The name derives from Vedas.
Media and entertainment
- Bhanumathi Ramakrishna – a Indian film actress, director, music director, singer, producer, book and song writer
Scientists, academicians, and intellectuals
Carnatic music and classical arts
- Acharya Hazari Prasad Dwivedi Rachnawali, Rajkamal Prakashan, Delhi
- Christopher Alan Bayly, Rulers, Townsmen, and Bazaars: North Indian Society in the Age of British Expansion, 1770–1870, Cambridge University Press, 1983
- Kosambi, Damodar Dharmanand, Ancient India: a history of its culture and civilization, p. 166–170
- Passarino, et al., The re-colonization of Eurasia during the Late Glacial Maximum
- Ray, Himanshu P., Indian Economic and Social History Review 1987, 24: 443
- The expansion of the Kurgan people from the Pontic-Caspian steppe, which is associated with the spread of the Indo-European languages. (Semino 200)
- Swami Sahajanand Saraswati Rachnawali (Selected works of Swami Sahajanand Saraswati), Prakashan Sansthan, Delhi, 2003
- Baldev Upadhyaya, Kashi Ki Panditya Parampara, Sharda Sansthan, Varanasi, 1985
- Yang, Anand A., Bazaar India: Markets, Society, and the Colonial State in Bihar, University of California Press, 1999
Set it light and set it free Agnihotra (अग्निहोत्र) is a Vedic yajña (ritual or sacrifice) performed in orthodox Hindu communities. It is mentioned in the At...
Trivikram Srinivas Birthday Special
Subscribe - http://goo.gl/Cvwfj http://www.facebook.com/pages/NplusOneMedia/299551566766298 https://twitter.com/#!/NplusoneMovies Trivikram Srinivas born Ake...
by:Bidhya Neopaney :from:Houston TX.
http://www.kalakendra.com/shopping/guru-keerthanaani-p-2297.html Sri Sri Sri Bharati Tirtha (born, 11 April 1951 as Sri Tangirala SitaRamanjaneya Sastri Garu...
Nadipinchu Nanava - Andhra Christava Keerthanalu..telugu christian song
Nadipinchu Nanava - Andhra Kraistava Keerthanalu. A great hymn. Translation of first line: God, guide my boat. Song:... christiancampus.blogspot.com.
We're sorry, but there's no news about "Vaidiki Brahmins" right now.
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
You can talk about Vaidiki Brahmins with people all over the world in our discussions.