|Upper Deckers Creek Wildlife Management Area|
|West Virginia Wildlife Management Area|
Canadian Goose (Branta canadensis) may be found at the Upper Deckers Creek WMA
|Elevation||1,710 ft (521.2 m) |
|Area||56 acres (22.7 ha) |
|Management||Wildlife Resources Section, WV Division of Natural Resources|
|IUCN category||IV - Habitat/Species government Area|
|Nearest town||Reedsville, West Virginia|
Upper Deckers Creek Wildlife Management Area, is located about 1 mile (1.6 km) north of Reedsville, West Virginia in Preston County. Upper Deckers Creek WMA is located on 56 acres (23 ha), consisting of two small fishing ponds and surrounding forested rolling hills.
The WMA is accessed from County Route 27/3 about one mile north of Reedsville.
Hunting and Fishing 
Upper Deckers Creek WMA provides fishing opportunites for bluegill.
Camping is not available at the WMA.
See also 
- Acme Mapper 2.0, Upper Deckers Creek WMA, retrieved January 25, 2009
- "Upper Deckers Creek WMA page". West Virginia DNR website. WV Division of Natural Resources. Retrieved January 27, 2009.
- West Virginia DNR District 1 Wildlife Management Areas
- West Virginia Hunting Regulations
- West Virginia Fishing Regulations
A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.