|Headquarters||Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Key people||Tony Fernandes, co-founder
Kamarudin Meranun, co-founder
Queens Park Rangers
ASEAN Basketball League
Tune Group Sdn Bhd (or Tune Group Sendirian Berhad, meaning 'private limited') is a leisure and entertainment corporation founded by the Malaysian entrepreneurs Tony Fernandes and Kamarudin Meranun. Tune Group's mission is to provide affordability and accessibility to leisure activities and entertainment, primarily in Asian markets. It does this via its airline, hotel, telecommunication, financial services, sports, media and creative industries subsidiaries. Its subsidiaries include Air Asia, a budget airline, Caterham F1 Team, a Formula 1 team, and QPR, a Premier League club. Tune Group is the official shirt sponsor of The Football Association match officials.
Tune Group is a partner of The Football League and the FA Cup. It contracted to partner the Professional Games Match Officials (PGMO) for seven years and ran for three years for the course of the 2010-2011 season.[clarification needed] Previously, PGMO was affiliated with the Tune Group subsidiary AirAsia.
- "Company Overview of Tune Group Sdn Bhd". Bloomberg Business Week website. Accessed 17 February 2014.
- "Tune group has boasted as having the potential to repeat AirAsias success." Times of Oman 19 June 2012 – via HighBeam Research (subscription required) Accessed 24 November 2012.
- "Tune Talk." Tune Group website June 2013.
- "Lotus to join Formula One grid for 2010." The Guardian 15 September 2009. Accessed 24 November 2012.
- "Queens Park Rangers Bought by AirAsia CEO Tony Fernandes." Bloomberg 18 August 2011.
- "Tune Group plans Aust expansion." Business Spectator. 18 June 2013. Accessed 17 February 2014.
- "Premier League referees whistle up new sponsorship deal." news.bbc.co.uk BBC News 6 August 2010 Accessed 17 August 2010.
- "Referees in Tune for the new season." Premier League 6 August 2010. Accessed 17 August 2010