|Full name||Terhi Uusi-Luomalahti|
|Date of birth||20 February 1974|
|Place of birth||Järvenpää, Finland|
|Height||159 cm (5 ft 2 1⁄2 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.† Appearances (goals)
Terhi Uusi-Luomalahti (born 20 February 1974) is a Finnish former football defender who played for HJK Helsinki, among other teams, in the Naisten Liiga. She was a member of the Finnish national team for thirteen years, taking part in the 2005 European Championship.
- "Uusi-Luomalahti Terhi" (in Finnish). Football Association of Finland. 2003. Archived from the original on 27 April 2003. Retrieved 13 September 2014.
- "HJK Helsinki". azs.wroclaw.pl. KŚ AZS Wrocław. Retrieved 13 September 2014.
- Pietarinen, Heikki (24 April 2014). "Finland - Women International Player Records". Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation. Retrieved 13 September 2014.
- Ljungberg hoping for last laugh. UEFA
- Käld makes Finnish choice. UEFA
|This biographical article related to women's association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to Finnish football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia. A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.