|Look up Teresa, Theresa, Therese, or Thérèse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Teresa is a common feminine name.
Teresa, Theresa, Therese, or Thérèse may also refer to:
- Therese Grankvist, a Swedish dance singer.
- Teresa, Rizal, a municipality in the province of Rizal, Philippines
- Theresa (town), New York, a town in Jefferson County, New York, United States
- Theresa (village), New York, a village in the town of Theresa, New York
- Theresa (town), Wisconsin, a town in Dodge County, Wisconsin, United States
- Theresa, Wisconsin, a village in the town of Theresa, Wisconsin
- Teresa, Castellón, a municipality in the comarca of Alto Palancia, Castellón, Valencia, Spain
- Teresa, Greater Poland Voivodeship (west-central Poland)
- Teressa (Nicobar Islands), one of the Nicobar Islands
- Thérèse Island, an island in the Seychelles
Film and television 
- Thérèse (film), a 1986 film by Alain Cavalier
- Teresa (film), a 1951 film directed by Fred Zinnemann
- Teresa (1959 telenovela), a Mexican soap opera on Telesistema Mexicano and starring Maricruz Olivier as Teresa Martínez
- Teresa (1989 telenovela), a Mexican soap opera on El Canal de las Estrellas and starring Salma Hayek as Teresa Martínez
- Teresa (2010 telenovela), a Mexican soap opera from 2010 to 2011 on Televisa in Mexico and Univision in the U.S., and starring Angelique Boyer as Teresa Chávez Aguirre
- "Teresa", a song by Joe Dolan that topped the Irish singles chart in 1969
- "Teresa", a song by Dick Haymes
- "Teresa", a song by The Andrews Sisters
- "Teresa", a song by Eddie Cochran from The Very Best of Eddie Cochran
Other uses 
- Theresa (novel), a novel by Arthur Schnitzler
- Thérèse (opera), an opera by Jules Massenet
- USS Teresa (ID-4478), a United States Navy cargo ship in commission from 1918 to 1919
- Teresa (Barbie), a fashion doll who is a fictional friend to Barbie
See also 
- Mother Teresa
- Saint Teresa (disambiguation)
- Tess (disambiguation)
- Lac-Sainte-Thérèse, Ontario
- Sainte-Thérèse, Quebec
- Val Thérèse, Ontario
- Terezín, a place in the Czech Republic
- Thérèse Raquin, by Émile Zola
- Teresa Venerdì, an Italian comedy film directed by Vittorio De Sica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.