Xingu may refer to:
- Xingu River, in north Brazil, a southeast tributary of the Amazon
- Xingu peoples, indigenous peoples living near the Xingu River
- Roman Catholic Territorial Prelature of Xingu, located in the area of the Xingu River
- Xingu National Park, located in the state of Mato Grosso, Brazil
- Xingu, a character in James Thurber's children's book The 13 Clocks
- Xingu and Other Stories, a short story collection by Edith Wharton
- Xingu (beer), a Brazilian Schwarzbier produced by the FEMSA beverage company
- Embraer EMB 121 Xingu, a type of aircraft produced by the Brazilian manufacturer Embraer
- Xingu Hill, a project of musician John Sellekaers
- Xingu corydoras, a tropical freshwater fish
- Xingu (film), a 2011 film by director Cao Hamburger
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Xingu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.