|Look up when in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
When may refer to:
- When?, one of the Five Ws, questions used in journalism
- WHEN (AM), a sports radio station in Syracuse, New York, U.S.
- WHEN, the former call letters of TV station WTVH in Syracuse
- When (band), a musical project of Norwegian artist Lars Pedersen
- When! Records, a UK record label whose artists include Rob Overseer
- When (album), a 2001 album by Vincent Gallo
- "When" (Amanda Lear song), 1980
- "When" (The Kalin Twins song), 1958
- "When" (Red Vincent Hurley song), the Irish entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1976
- "When" (Shania Twain song), 1998
- "When", by Megadeth from The World Needs a Hero
- "When", by Opeth from My Arms, Your Hearse
- "When", by Perry Como
- "When?", by Spirit from Spirit of '76
- "When", by Taproot from Welcome
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title When.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.