||Look up when in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
When may refer to:
- When?, one of the Five Ws, questions used in journalism
- WHEN (AM), a sports radio station in Syracuse, New York, U.S.
- WHEN, the former call letters of TV station WTVH in Syracuse
- When (band), a musical project of Norwegian artist Lars Pedersen
- When (album), a 2001 album by Vincent Gallo
- "When" (The Kalin Twins song), a 1958 song popularized by The Kalin Twins
- "When" (Red Vincent Hurley song), the Irish entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1976
- "When" (Shania Twain song), 1998
- "When" (Amanda Lear song), 1980
- "When" (1980 song), a song recorded by Perry Como
- "When", a song by Megadeth from The World Needs a Hero
- "When", a song by Opeth from My Arms, Your Hearse
- "When", a song by Taproot from Welcome
- When! Records, a UK record label whose artists include Overseer
Fri, 12 Feb 2016 03:15:00 -0800
Einstein predicted that gravitational waves are formed when matter and energy warp space and time. Their effects – until now unseen – sound bizarre. As a gravitational wave passes by, an observer will see the distance between objects change. All around ...
Fri, 12 Feb 2016 00:46:17 -0800
The rivals spent much of Thursday's sixth Democratic presidential debate in a respectful discussion of their marginal differences on issues like immigration, criminal justice reform and entitlements. But both were animated when the contest turned to ...
New York Times
New York Times
Thu, 11 Feb 2016 17:32:07 -0800
It turns out that is not true — at least not as to when he will leave prison. He remains incarcerated at a federal prison in Victorville, Calif. “Shakur was not released, and he will not be released absent a hearing by the U.S. Parole Commission ...
San Jose Mercury News
Thu, 11 Feb 2016 17:40:32 -0800
Michaela Garecht, of Hayward, has been missing since she was abducted from a grocery store parking lot 27 years ago, as has Amber Swartz Garcia, of Pinole, who was 7 years old in 1988 when she was kidnapped while jumping rope in her front yard.
Fri, 12 Feb 2016 03:26:15 -0800
In this research (hat tip to Daniel Hertz for noticing it), displacement is defined when census tracts have population growth over time but a simultaneous decline in low-income households. The researchers also counted census tracts where the overall ...
Detroit Free Press
Detroit Free Press
Thu, 11 Feb 2016 12:12:51 -0800
A 52-year-old worker at the General Motors Technical Center was hugging her daughter when the younger woman began repeatedly stabbing her, Warren Mayor Jim Fouts said Thursday. The attack Wednesday morning was halted when a parking valet, with ...
Thu, 11 Feb 2016 13:33:45 -0800
With the constant barrage of market analysis and opinion on financial television, in newspapers, or through the Internet–it's easy to get sucked into the narratives of the day and drama played out in the media. And none are more intense than when ...
Thu, 11 Feb 2016 08:52:30 -0800
It is especially good at noticing patterns, even when information is missing. But this also makes the brain vulnerable to being tricked. Our visual perceptions can differ from what is really there. We call these optical illusions. In this activity you ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
Digplanet also receives support from Searchlight Group.