Hearst may refer to:
- Amanda Hearst
- Garrison Hearst, NFL running back
- George Hearst
- George Randolph Hearst, Jr.
- Hunter Hearst Helmsley, WWE professional wrestler
- John Randolph Hearst
- Lydia Hearst-Shaw
- Michael Hearst
- Millicent Hearst
- Patty Hearst (born 1954), now known as Patricia Hearst Shaw, American newspaper heiress and occasional actress, kidnapped by the Symbionese Liberation Army in 1974
- Phoebe Hearst
- Phoebe Hearst Cooke
- Randolph Apperson Hearst (1915–2000), last surviving son of William Randolph Hearst and father of Patty Hearst
- Rick Hearst
- William Howard Hearst (1864–1941), Conservative premier of the Canadian province of Ontario
- William Randolph Hearst (1863–1951), American newspaper magnate, founder of Hearst Corporation and builder of Hearst Castle
- William Randolph Hearst II (1908–1993), editor-in-chief of Hearst Newspapers after the death of his father
- William Randolph Hearst III (born 1949), president of the William Randolph Hearst Foundation since early 2003
- Hearst, former name of Hacienda, California
- Hearst, former name of Vista Robles, California
- Hearst, Ontario, town in Northern Ontario
- Hearst, California, town in Mendocino County
- Hearst Island, island in Antarctica
- Hearst Castle, San Simeon
- Hearst Block, a provincial government building in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Other uses
See also 
Pittsburgh Post Gazette
Fri, 17 May 2013 21:10:35 -0700
Hearst Television, which owns Pittsburgh's WTAE, has promoted Michael Hayes, Channel 4's general manager, to senior vice president and group head of Hearst Television effective June 1. Mr. Hayes will share oversight responsibilities for the company's ...
Fri, 17 May 2013 12:48:05 -0700
Hearst Magazines this week announced a new advertising sales group called Totally Global Media that will be a central hub for the development and sales of custom digital ad campaigns across international editions of Hearst magazine brands. The group ...
Thu, 16 May 2013 03:05:20 -0700
With the launch of a new division, Totally Global Media, Hearst is hoping to solve many of those problems and bring efficiency to buying and ad production, at least on the digital side. TGM, as it's being called, will give brands a way to advertise ...
New York Times
Thu, 16 May 2013 21:07:06 -0700
Google Glass has already gotten a reputation as a geek-guy thing, but Hearst doesn't think that's going to be the case in the long run. The publisher is the first magazine to have a Google Glass app. Elle will join The New York Times, CNN and Mashable ...
The San Luis Obispo Tribune
The San Luis Obispo Tribune
Thu, 16 May 2013 18:37:00 -0700
The new “Designing the Dream” tour covers the design evolution of William Randolph Hearst's San Simeon manor. The tour “showcases the extraordinary story of the design and nearly three-decade-long evolution of this hilltop estate,” according to Nick ...
Sat, 18 May 2013 18:51:13 -0700
Westport Public Library Saturday afternoon 5/18/2013 Photo: Todd Tracy/ Hearst Connecticut Media Group. Were you SEEN at Comic-Con? Westport Public Library Saturday... Were you SEEN at Comic-Con? Westport Public Library Saturday afternoon ...
Charlotte Business Journal (blog)
Wed, 15 May 2013 19:15:54 -0700
JPMorgan Chase & Co. will open its first uptown office next week when it moves half-a-dozen commercial bankers into the Hearst Tower, next door to Bank of America Corporate Center, headquarters for U.S. banking's No. 2. The move is part of a two-year ...
Tue, 14 May 2013 13:26:15 -0700
Wilkes, vice president of digital editions, magazines and apps for Hearst Magazines, spoke to a room of about 50 fulfillment professionals at the CDS Global Preferred Showcase at Hearst Tower on Tuesday. He described the company's digital strategy that ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
You can talk about Hearst with people all over the world in our discussions.