||Look up Ceres or ceres in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Ceres commonly refers to:
- Ceres (dwarf planet), smallest of the five identified dwarf planets, originally classified as a planet, and later as the largest asteroid
- Ceres (mythology), the Roman goddess of agriculture
Ceres may refer to:
- Ceres, California
- Ceres Flat, California
- Ceres, Georgia
- Ceres, Iowa
- Ceres, New York
- Ceres, Oklahoma
- Ceres, Virginia
- Ceres, Washington
- Ceres, West Virginia
- Ceres Township, McKean County, Pennsylvania
- Ceres, Santa Fe, Argentina
- Ceres, Victoria, Australia
- Ceres, Goiás, Brazil
- Ceres, Piedmont, Italy
- Ceres, Fife, Scotland
- Ceres, Western Cape, South Africa
- Ceres Nunataks, Antarctica
- Ceres Microregion, in north-central Goiás state, Brazil
- Ceres Brewery, a brewery in Aarhus, Denmark
- Ceres Hellenic Shipping Enterprises, a Greek shipping company
- Ceres (organization), a coalition of investors and environmentalists (formerly the Coalition for Environmentally Responsible Economies)
- Centre for Research on Energy Security (CeRES), an Indian research center on geopolitic and energy
- Ceres Fruit Juices, the South African juice company
- Ceres Liner, a bus company in the Philippines
- Ceres Power, a UK company developing small-scale fuel cell CHP systems
- Ceres, Inc., a US energy crop seeds developer
- Ceres, Celestial Legend (Ayashi no Ceres), an anime/manga work
- Sailor Ceres, aka CereCere, a character in Sailor Moon
- Seras Victoria, a character in the anime/manga Hellsing, of which an alternate romanization is "Ceres"
- Ceres Space Colony, from the video game Super Metroid
- Geoffrey Fourmyle of Ceres, one of the identities of Gulliver Foyle, in the Alfred Bester book The Stars My Destination
- The Ceres Ocean, in the alternate Earth of the Ace Combat video game series
- Ceres (workstation), a computer workstation built at ETH Zürich
- Ceres series (disambiguation), several series of postage stamps representing the goddess Ceres
- HMS Ceres, three ships of the British Royal Navy
- Ceres, a West Cornwall Railway steam locomotive
- Toyota Corolla Ceres a compact, 4-door hardtop sold in Japan
- Céres, a French Minerve class submarine
- CERES (satellite), a French spy satellite program
- Ceres (2005), an orchestral work by Mark-Anthony Turnage
- CAC Ceres, a crop-duster aircraft manufactured in Australia
- Ceres Connection, a cooperative program between MIT's Lincoln Laboratory and the Society for Science and the Public dedicated for promoting science education
- Ceres Futebol Clube, a Brazilian football team from the city of Rio de Janeiro
- Ceres F.C., a Philippine football team
- Ceres Koekedouw Dam, dam on the Koekedouw River, near Ceres, Western Cape, South Africa
- Ceres School, a historic school building located at Ceres in Allegany County, New York.
- Ceres Storm, a 2000 science fiction novel by American author David Herter
Bright Mystery Spot Flickering On Dwarf Planet Ceres As Nasa Spacecraft Approach
http://www.undergroundworldnews.com Dahboo7 On Zeekly: http://zeeklytv.com/user/Dahboo77 A strange, flickering white blotch found on the dwarf planet Ceres by a NASA spacecraft has scientists...
Hubble And Dawn Collaborate To See Ceres
As the Dawn Spacecraft approaches the dwarf planet Ceres in a matter of months, it's difficult to forget the amount of teamwork and collaboration that took p...
Dwarf Planet Ceres Arriving 2015. 100% Probability of Alien CONTACT !!
Is this what people across the globe are seeing when it comes to the two sun phenomenon? One thing I encounter? People telling me planets the likes of Ceres ...
NASA probe begins search for life on Ceres
NASA's Dawn spacecraft is approaching the dwarf planet Ceres, and will soon begin searching for signs of life. Launched in 2007, the probe has journeyed hundreds of millions of miles to the...
New Dwarf Planet Ceres Images Snapped By NASA Dawn Probe | Video
NASA's Dawn mission snapped imagery of Ceres at a distance of 238000 miles (about the same distance between the Earth and the Moon) on Jan. 13th, 2015. The ...
Nibiru / Ceres New information
Taken from the Neumayer Station. October 2014 the sight of Nibiru. This video has been verified as genuine and shows a clear view of an object in the sky. Th...
Future Space News of 2015: Destination Ceres and Pluto!
SciShow Space brings you NEWS FROM THE FUTURE, with details about the space missions to look forward to in 2015. Hosted by: Caitlin Hofmeister ---------- Lik...
Does This Nearby Dwarf Planet Have Water?
Micro-Planet? Asteroid? Dwarf Planet? Embryonic Planet? Will someone tell poor Ceres what it is already? Follow Amy on Twitter: https://twitter.com/astvintagespace Read More: Dawn spacecraft...
Ceres (Dwarf Planet) Part of Our Inner Solar System
Ceres, minor-planet designation 1 Ceres, is the largest asteroid and the only dwarf planet in the inner Solar System. It is a rock--ice body 950 km (590 mi) ...
NASA Dawn mission to Ceres set to unlock secrets of mysterious ‘dwarf planet’
NASA's Dawn spacecraft is currently on its way to the asteroid belt where it will rendezvous Ceres, its largest celestial body. Ceres, also classified as a dwarf planet, has an average...
Los Angeles Times
Los Angeles Times
Tue, 27 Jan 2015 17:41:15 -0800
Eat your heart out, Hubble! NASA's Dawn spacecraft is in the home stretch of its journey to Ceres and has snapped the best images yet of the dwarf planet. Grainy as they are, the new views of the 590-mile-wide world are already turning up unexpected ...
Mon, 26 Jan 2015 19:05:55 -0800
NASA's Dawn spacecraft continues its approach to the dwarf planet Ceres for its planned mission. During this approach it has already snapped several images of this small planet located in the asteroid belt. And what these pictures have revealed has ...
Arizona Daily Star (blog)
Arizona Daily Star (blog)
Mon, 26 Jan 2015 19:41:52 -0800
The Dawn spacecraft, which goes into orbit around Ceres on March 6, will deliver increasingly crisper images as it approaches its target, and with each release, the team gathered at the Planetary Science Institute in Tucson will have additional ...
Tue, 27 Jan 2015 11:30:00 -0800
NASA today announced that its Dawn spacecraft has returned the sharpest images ever captured of the dwarf planet Ceres. The images were taken 147,000 miles (237,000 km) from Ceres on Jan. 25, 2015. They represent a new milestone for a spacecraft ...
Tue, 27 Jan 2015 13:58:47 -0800
A NASA spacecraft en-route to the largest body in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter returned its sharpest images yet of its target, the dwarf planet Ceres. The Dawn spacecraft, which previously spent 14 months exploring Vesta, a protoplanet ...
Tue, 27 Jan 2015 15:43:57 -0800
The Dawn spacecraft has returned the sharpest ever images seen of Ceres ahead of its historic rendezvous with the dwarf planet. The images were taken from 147,000 miles (237,000 km) away on January 25, and represent a new milestone for a spacecraft ...
Tue, 27 Jan 2015 09:37:30 -0800
As NASA's Dawn mission closes in on Ceres, each picture it sends back becomes the most detailed that humans have ever seen of the alien world. Dawn will make its closest approach of the first planet to be demoted to dwarf planet status as well as the ...
The Week Magazine
Tue, 27 Jan 2015 07:35:39 -0800
NASA's Dawn spacecraft has returned what it's calling the "best-ever view" of Ceres, a dwarf planet. Ceres is the largest body between Mars and Jupiter, and it may have liquid water beneath its mantle. The images were taken on Jan. 25 from 147,000 ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
Digplanet also receives support from Searchlight Group.