Carinthia may refer to:
- Carinthia (state), a state of Austria
- Carinthia (Slovenia), a traditional region of Slovenia
- Carinthia Statistical Region, the statistical region of Slovenia
- March of Carinthia, in the Holy Roman Empire
- Duchy of Carinthia, in the Holy Roman Empire, the Austrian Empire and the Austro-Hungarian Empire
- RMS Carinthia (1925), a British Cunard Line passenger ship launched in 1925 and sunk in 1940
- RMS Carinthia (1956), a British Cunard Line passenger ship launched in 1956 and scrapped in 2006 after several changes of ownership and name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.