|Company slogan||Sky R Us|
|Key people||Cpt. Asghar Abdollahpour (Chairman, CEO)|
Taban Air (Persian: تابان ایر) is an airline headquartered in the Ekbatan Complex in Tehran, Iran, with its main operational base in Mashhad. It operates international, domestic and charter routes as a scheduled carrier.
The airline was established in 2005 and started operations in 2006. Taban Air was founded by Captain Asghar Abdollahpour.
- Ahwaz - Ahwaz International Airport
- Isfahan - Isfahan International Airport Hub
- Khorramabad - Khorramabad Airport
- Kish Island - Kish International Airport
- Mashhad - Mashhad International Airport Hub
- Rasht - Rasht Airport
- Shiraz - Shiraz International Airport
- Tabriz - Tabriz International Airport
- Yazd - Shahid Sadooghi Airport
- Zahedan - Zahedan International Airport
|McDonnell Douglas MD-88||5|
Incidents and accidents
- On 24 January 2010, Taban Air Flight 6437, a Tupolev Tu-154, crashed whilst making an emergency landing at Mashhad International Airport due to a medical emergency; all 157 and 13 crew survived the accident with 42 receiving minor injuries.
- Ch aviation, http://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/airline/TBN#al_profile_tab_fleet
- "Contact us." Taban Air. Retrieved on 30 November 2012. "NO. 10, Fiat Alley, Ekbatan Main Boulevard, 1st Phase, Ekbatan Complex, Tehran " - Persian: "تهران _ شهرک اکباتان – فاز1 _ بلوار اصلی _ کوچه فیات _ پلاک 10"
- Taban Air Fleet
- Taban Air Flight 6437
- Iranian plane catches fire on landing
- Plane catches fire trying to land in Iran
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Taban Air.|
|This article relating to an Asian airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Iran is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|