|Time zone||Pacific (PST) (UTC-8)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC-7)|
- "Names of Lane County Communities Reveal Interesting Histories, Anecdotes". Eugene Register-Guard. 4 January 1942. p. 4. Retrieved 23 April 2015.
- "Lane County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 23 April 2015.
- National Register of Historical Places - Lane County, Oregon. Accessed June 2010.
- Unreferenced Swisshome information from a Tripod website (has pop-ups)
- February 2007 photos of Wildcat Creek Bridge
- Historic photo of Deadwood Creek Bridge from Oregon Department of Transportation
|This Lane County, Oregon state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|