Russian Maritime Border Guard Svetlyak class patrol craft PSKR-915 Nevel'sk underway
|Builders:||Almaz shipbuilding company|
|Operators:|| Russian Navy/Border Guard Service of Russia,
|In commission:||1988 ( Russian Navy )|
|Type:||fast patrol boat|
|Displacement:||375 tons full load ( 390 tons for project 10411 )|
|Length:||49.5 metres (162'4").|
|Beam:||9.2 metres (30'2").|
|Draught:||2.2 metres (7'2").|
|Propulsion:||3x M504 diesel engines with 16200 hp|
|Speed:||up to 30 knots (Full Speed), 13 knots ( Economical )|
|Range:||2200 miles at 13 knots.|
|Crew:||28 crew plus up to 14 passengers|
|Armament:||1 – 76mm gun AK-176 (the first 9 only)
1 30mm gun AK-630M ( 2 from the 10th, instead of 76mm )
2 – 406 mm torpedo tubes (the first 9)
Svetljak-class patrol boats (NATO Svetlyak) are designed to carry out a variety of missions, from patrol missions to prevent violations of maritime state border, to protect friendly vessels and facilities from enemy surface and air attacks. The Svetljak class consists of 3 types:
- Project 10410 – Patrol boat operated by the Russian Navy and Maritime Border Guard – 32 ships in service + 1 ordered( Last in a series ).
- Project 10411 – Missile boat offered for export armed with 8 SS-N-25 anti ship missiles
- Project 10412 – Gun boat version for export to Slovenia and Vietnam
- Russian Navy/Border Guard Service of Russia (not formally part of the Navy, the ship is a Border Guard Service)
- Slovenian Navy. One Russian vessel transferred to the Slovenian Navy as payment for debt and named Triglav.
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (December 2014)|
- Gardiner, Robert (ed.). Conway's all the World's Fighting Ships 1947–1995. London: Conway Maritime. ISBN 0-85177-605-1. OCLC 34284130. Also published as Gardiner, Robert; Chumbley, Stephen; Budzbon, Przemysław. Conway's all the World's Fighting Ships 1947–1995. Annapolis, MD: Naval Institute Press. ISBN 1-55750-132-7. OCLC 34267261.
- Maritime Units of the Russian Border Guard Forces
- Project 1041.0 Svetljak patrol boats (Russian)
- Complete Ship List of all Svetlyak class patrol boats
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to AK-232 class patrol boat.|
This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia. A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.