Sudipen is a fourth class municipality in the province of La Union, the Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 16,531 people.
Sudipen is located 312 kilometres (194 mi) north-northwest of the Philippine capital, Manila, and 43 kilometres (27 mi) away from the provincial capital of San Fernando, La Union. It is bounded on the west by the municipalities of Bangar and Balaoan; on the east and north by the Amburayan River and the province of Ilocos Sur; and in the south by Santol.
Sudipen has a total land area of 97 square kilometers, making it the fifth largest municipality by land area in the province. Barangay Bulalaan is the largest barangay with a land area of 8,988 hectares (22,210 acres), while Barangay Poblacion is the smallest with only 82 hectares (200 acres).
Sudipen is politically subdivided into 17 barangays.
- Old Central (Nagpanaoan)
- San Francisco Norte
- San Francisco Sur
- San Jose
|Population census of Sudipen
|Source: National Statistics Office
- Mayor: Wendy Joy D. Buquing (Elected in the May 13, 2013 Elections)
- Vice Mayor: Alexander O. Buquing
- Sangguniang Bayan:
- Edwin Belisoa
- Demmie Danguecan
- Thelma Pena
- Ariel Adviento
- Renante Facun
- Donnie Rey Piaoan
- Melvin Macsui
- Antonio Dungan
Liga ng mga Barangay: Ambrocio Abella, Jr.
Pambayang Pederasyon ng mga Sangguniang Kabataan:
- Bigbiga – Hon. Maricel Castro
- Bulalaan – Hon. Mario June Baagen
- Castro – Hon. Arianne Jane Amboni
- Duplas – Hon. Gideon Wayet
- Ipet – Hon. Maira Cher Macabitas
- Ilocano – Hon. Jake Benzter Mostoles
- Maliclico – Hon. Jerry Quiyo
- Namaltugan – Hon. Madelyn Mostoles
- Old Central – Hon. Tricia Mae Sellem
- Poblacion – Hon. Randolf Vincent Monis
- Porporiket – Hon. Joshua Big-asan
- San Francisco Norte – Hon. Villamor Macusi II
- San Francisco Sur – Hon. Kristalyn Cong-o
- San Jose – Hon. Arianne Alvarez
- Sengngat – Hon. Ervin Lester Narcise
- Turod – Hon. Cesar Gavina
- Up-uplas – Hon. Rochel Palas