A promotional logo image of "Ssshhhh...Koi Hai".
|Directed by||Kaushik Ghatak|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||3|
|No. of episodes||154 (season 1)
221 (season 2 & 3)
|Running time||Approx. 45 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Cinevistaas Limited (Season 1)
Contiloe Entertainment (Season 2 & 3)
|Original channel||Star Plus (Season 1)
Star One (Season 2 & 3)
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Original run||27 July 2001 – 16 May 2010|
Ssshhhh...Koi Hai was an Indian thriller/horror television series, directed by Kaushik Ghatak and produced by Abhimanyu Singh for Star Plus. The series, which premiered on 21 July 2001, ran for three seasons, ending on 16 May 2010, with a total of more than 350 episodes produced.
Season 1: 2002-2004
The initial season of the show started on 27 July, 2001 airing its first episode. This season was relayed as individual episodes, each with a length of 40-45 minutes aired every Friday at 10 PM IST. The narratives of the episodes were mostly mythical accounts of evil spirits, wizards or any devilish being, presented under some indicative titles. This season came to an end in 13 August,2004.
- Mamik Singh / Salil Ankola as Vikraal
- Reshma Khan / Sonali Malhotra as Lily
- KK Goswami as Gabroo
- Shakti Anand / Manav Gohil / Jiten Lalwani as Captain Kishan
- Neha Devi Singh as Sameera/Bijli
- Tom Alter as Mritunjay
- Vishnu Sharma as Satyacharya
- Nandini Singh as Nandini
- Shahbaaz Khan as Mayakaal
Season 2: 2006-2009
The second season was titled Ssshhhh...Phir Koi Hai, which premiered on Star Plus' sister channel Star One on 3 November 2006 weekly on every Friday at 10 PM IST. The premiere episode received with a rating of 2.68, making Ssshhhh...Phir Koi Hai one of the most successful shows on Star One. On 14 December 2007, the season aired twice a week on every Friday and Saturday. On 22 August 2009, the season went off air due to the decreasing TRP ratings of this show.
Season 3: 2010
Ssshhhh,,,Phir Koi Hai 3 was the third and the final season, which was telecast on 19 March 2010 bi-weekly on every Friday and Saturday at 10 PM IST. On 10 April 2010, the season shifted to every Saturday and Sunday. The series wrapped up on 16 May 2010.
- "On Fridays entertainment, on Sundays devotion is the Star Plus credo". Indian Television. Retrieved 28 July 2001.
- "Star One whispers Shhh...!". Tellychakkar. Retrieved 4 November 2006.
- "Star One's 'Shhh... Phir Koi Hai' premieres with a rating of 2.68". Indian Television. Retrieved 15 November 2006.
- "Ssshhhh! Phir Koi Hai returns". Tellychakkar. Retrieved 8 December 2007.
- "Ssshhh....Phir Koi Hai to go off air". Tellychakkar. Retrieved 18 July 2009.
- "Past...Shhh...Phir Koi Hai! returns on Star One". Tellychakkar. Retrieved 6 February 2010.
- "Naman to kill 'witch' Gauri in Phir Koi Hai 3". Tellychakkar. Retrieved 5 May 2010.