|Spring Lake Heights School District|
|Superintendent:||Robert J. Mahon|
|Business Administrator:||Margaret M. Hom|
|Address:||1110 Route 71
Spring Lake Heights, NJ 07762
|Enrollment:||333 (as of 2008-09)|
|Faculty (in FTEs):||31.3|
|District Factor Group:||FG|
| %± vs.
|10||Operations & Maintenance||1,226||9||1,462||-16.1%|
|16||Median Teacher Salary||55,919||44||54,453|
|Data from NJDoE 2009 Taxpayers' Guide to Education Spending.
*Of K-8 districts with 0-400 students. Lowest spending=1; Highest=68
The Spring Lake Heights School District is a community public school district that serves students in Kindergarten through eighth grade from Spring Lake Heights, in Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States.
The district is classified by the New Jersey Department of Education as being in District Factor Group "FG", the fourth highest of eight groupings. District Factor Groups organize districts statewide to allow comparison by common socioeconomic characteristics of the local districts. From lowest socioeconomic status to highest, the categories are A, B, CD, DE, FG, GH, I and J.
Public school students in grades 9-12 attend Manasquan High School in Manasquan, as part of a sending/receiving relationship with the Manasquan Public Schools. Manasquan High School also the high school serves students from Avon-by-the-Sea, Belmar, Brielle, Lake Como, Sea Girt and Spring Lake, who attend Manasquan High School as part of sending/receiving relationships with their respective districts.
Awards and recognition 
Spring Lake Heights School had an enrollment of 333 students in 2008-09.
- Robert J. Mahon, Superintendent
- Margaret M. Hom, Business Administrator / Board Secretary
- District information for the Spring Lake Heights Borou School District, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed April 13, 2011.
- Taxpayers' Guide to Education Spending April 2013, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed April 15, 2013.
- NJ Department of Education District Factor Groups (DFG) for School Districts, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed October 27, 2009.
- Manasquan Public Schools 2010 Report Card Narrative, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed April 13, 2011. "Manasquan High School receives students from eight different districts; Avon, Bradley Beach, Brielle, Belmar, Lake Como, Sea Girt, Spring Lake, and Spring Lake Heights. Including our Manasquan students, the high school population is just over one-thousand."
- Sending Districts, Manasquan High School. Accessed April 13, 2011.
- McGreevey Celebrates Schools that are "Getting it Right": Schools of Excellence Winners Demonstrate Effectiveness of Governor’s Education Priorities, New Jersey Department of Education press release dated November 21, 2003. Accessed December 15, 2009.
- Data for the Spring Lake Heights School District, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed December 9, 2009.
- School Directory, Spring Lake Heights School District. Accessed April 13, 2011.
- New Jersey School Directory for Monmouth County, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed April 13, 2011.
- Superintendent of Schools, Spring Lake Heights School District. Accessed April 13, 2011.
- Spring Lake Heights School District
- Spring Lake Heights School District's 2010–11 School Report Card from the New Jersey Department of Education
- Data for the Spring Lake Heights School District, National Center for Education Statistics
A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.