Spinifex may refer to:
- Spinifex (genus), a genus of grass which is indigenous to the coastal areas of Australasia and Indonesia
- Triodia (plant genus), a hummock grass of arid Australia, covering twenty percent of the Australian continent (although not technically Spinifex, it is commonly referred to as such)
- Spinifex hopping mouse, a mouse native to the central and western Australian arid zones
- Spinifex people, or Pila Nguru, an Australian tribe named after the grass
- Spinifex, a texture in certain ultramafic lavas such as komatiite
- Spinifex Pigeon (Geophaps plumifera), a bird found in Australia
- Spinifex Ridge, a mine in Australia
- Spinifexbird (Eremiornis carteri), a bird found in Australia
Fri, 01 Aug 2014 03:52:30 -0700
... event-marketing shop founded in 1914. Project was formed when George P. Johnson's management in 2010 created an entity to serve as a holding company for the agency and others it had acquired, such as as digital shop Juxt Interactive and Spinifex.
Marketwired (press release)
Fri, 01 Aug 2014 07:12:42 -0700
The Pitch acquisition marks Project's 11th agency in the network, which launched in 2010, and includes George P. Johnson, Partners + Napier, JUXT, G7 Entertainment Marketing, Motive, Spinifex Group, Raumtechnik, Shoptology, School, and ARGONAUT.
Thu, 31 Jul 2014 20:42:59 -0700
The Spinifex State College boarder, who makes and plays didgeridoos, runs school cultural events, was one of the Queensland's inaugural Premier's Anzac Prize winners and one day wants to become prime minister, has been nominated for the Pride of ...
Canadian Mining Journal
Thu, 31 Jul 2014 03:07:30 -0700
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - July 31, 2014) -Moly Mines Limited (ASX:MOL) reports the highlights of their Quarterly Activities Report and Quarterly Cashflow Report for the period ending June 30, 2014, available on the Company website ...
Wed, 30 Jul 2014 21:37:44 -0700
Association volunteers were busy handing out free packets of seeds and Pilbara planting guides at the town's recent Spinifex Spree carnival. Ms Howlett is hoping the hand-outs will encourage entries for the upcoming Giant Vegetable Competition. "There ...
ABC Online (blog)
Tue, 29 Jul 2014 22:48:45 -0700
We've had a brilliant NAIDOC week, the Cossack Art Awards have been run, hundreds have taken part in the Karratha City to surf and another Spinifex Spree has been held in Port Hedland. If you've not managed to get along to anything yet then don't panic ...
Sun, 06 Jul 2014 20:33:16 -0700
A film documenting one of Australia's most remote Indigenous community's journey to health premiered at NAIDOC celebrations last night. The Spinifex people, based at Tjuntjuntjara, 700km east of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia, have spent the past ...
Mon, 28 Jul 2014 07:11:16 -0700
Below the plane, the deep-red earth of the Pilbara stretches to the horizon in every direction, dotted by spinifex, crossed by creeks that flow only in the wet season and marked occasionally by the mines owned and operated by BHP, Rio and Fortescue.
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
You can talk about Spinifex with people all over the world in our discussions.