23 March 1990
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Other names||Sonu Gowda|
Shruthi Ramakrishna, also credited as Sonu (Kannada: ಸೋನು), is an Indian film actress. She made her debut in the Kannada film Inthi Ninna Preethiya and appeared in films including Paramesha Panwala and Gulama. She has also starred in a few Tamil films.
Sonu was born to Ramakrishnan, a make-up artist who has worked in the Kannada film industry. She has a sister Neha Gowda, who is a television actress known for her roles in the series Swathi Chinukulu and Lakshmi Baramma. Sonu studied at the Carmel High School, Padhmanabhanagar, Bangalore.
|2008||Inthi Ninna Preethiya||Namana||Kannada|
|2014||1 by Two||Meghna||Malayalam|
|2015||Thasaiyinai Thee Sudinum||Sivasakthi||Tamil||Filming|
- Sonu Gowda shares birthday with Kurosawa – Times Of India. Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com (23 March 2013). Retrieved on 22 April 2013.
- Daithota, Madhu (3 November 2010). "'Manoj is perfect for Sonu'".
- "Sonu’s wedding secret is out". bangaloremirror.com. 1 November 2010.
- Vijayasarathy, R G (3 March 2008) Review: Inthi Ninna Preethiya. Rediff.com. Retrieved on 22 April 2013.
- CoolAge – College Life On The Go. Aol.in. Retrieved on 22 April 2013.
- Bolar, Bhavya (21 March 2008) Gandhinagar Grapevine. deccanherald.com
- Sonu Gowda turns 'Half Mentalu' – Times Of India. Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com (26 March 2013). Retrieved on 22 April 2013.
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|