23 March 1990
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Other names||Sonu Gowda|
Sonu Gowda, also credited as Shruthi Ramakrishna, is an Indian film actress. She made her debut in the Kannada film Inthi Ninna Preethiya and appeared in films including Paramesha Panwala and Gulama. She has also starred in a few Tamil films.
Sonu was born to Ramakrishnan, a make-up artist who has worked in the Kannada film industry. She has a sister Neha Gowda, who is a television actress known for her roles in the series Swathi Chinukulu and Lakshmi Baramma. Sonu studied at the Carmel High School, Padhmanabhanagar, Bangalore.
|2008||Inthi Ninna Preethiya||Namana||Kannada|
|2014||1 by Two||Meghna||Malayalam|
|2016||Thasaiyinai Thee Sudinum||Sivasakthi||Tamil||Filming|
- Sonu Gowda shares birthday with Kurosawa – Times Of India. Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com (23 March 2013). Retrieved on 22 April 2013.
- "Review: Inthi Ninna Preethiya". Sify Movies. Retrieved December 1, 2015.
- Vijayasarathy, R G (3 March 2008) Review: Inthi Ninna Preethiya. Rediff.com. Retrieved on 22 April 2013.
- CoolAge – College Life On The Go. Aol.in. Retrieved on 22 April 2013.
- Bolar, Bhavya (21 March 2008) Gandhinagar Grapevine. deccanherald.com
- Sonu Gowda turns 'Half Mentalu' – Times Of India. Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com (26 March 2013). Retrieved on 22 April 2013.
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|