23 March 1990
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Other names||Sonu Gowda|
Sonu (Kannada:ಸೋನು) or Sruthi Ramakrishnan is an Indian film actress. She made her debut in the Kannada film Inthi Ninna Preethiya and appeared in films including Paramesha Panwala and Gulama. She has also starred in a few Tamil films.
Sonu was born to Ramakrishnan, a make-up artist who has worked in the Kannada film industry. She has a sister Neha Gowda, who is a television actress known for her roles in the series Swathi Chinukulu and Lakshmi Baramma. Sonu studied at the Carmel High School, Padhmanabhanagar, Bangalore.
|2008||Inthi Ninna Preethiya||Namana||Kannada|
|2014||1 by Two||Meghna||Malayalam|||
|2015||Thasaiyinai Thee Sudinum||Sivasakthi||Tamil||Filming|
- Sonu Gowda shares birthday with Kurosawa – Times Of India. Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com (23 March 2013). Retrieved on 22 April 2013.
- Daithota, Madhu (3 November 2010). "'Manoj is perfect for Sonu'".
- "Sonu’s wedding secret is out". bangaloremirror.com. 1 November 2010.
- Vijayasarathy, R G (3 March 2008) Review: Inthi Ninna Preethiya. Rediff.com. Retrieved on 22 April 2013.
- CoolAge – College Life On The Go. Aol.in. Retrieved on 22 April 2013.
- Bolar, Bhavya (21 March 2008) Gandhinagar Grapevine. deccanherald.com
- Sonu Gowda turns 'Half Mentalu' – Times Of India. Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com (26 March 2013). Retrieved on 22 April 2013.
- Sonu Gowda plays a baddie in her next – Times Of India. Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com (10 April 2013). Retrieved on 22 April 2013.
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|