|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
- Pain without real consequence.
- Editing to turn a situation more unrealistic.
- Impossible situations.
- Zooms to confuse the audience.
- Off screen use of sounds for impossible stunts and tension for audience.
- Emphasis on babies or animals.
Slapstick films 
Slapstick films include:
- Freddy Got Fingered
- Death Becomes Her
- Man with the Screaming Brain
- See No Evil, Hear No Evil
- Andaz Apna Apna
- Baby's Day Out
- Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
- The Cat in the Hat
- Garfield: The Movie
- George of the Jungle
- Guest House Paradiso
- Hera Pheri
- Home Alone, Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, Home Alone 3, Home Alone 4
- Mr. Vampire
- Problem Child, Problem Child 2, Problem Child 3
- The Three Stooges
- The Inbetweeners Movie
- Dance Flick
- Meet the Spartans
- The Pink Panther, The Pink Panther 2
- The Naked Gun
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit
- Happy Gilmore
- Vampires Suck
- Beavis and Butt-head Do America
- You Don't Mess with the Zohan
- Jack and Jill
- The Dictator
- The Princess Diaries, The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement
|This film genre-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|