|Shire of Broadford
Location in Victoria
|Area||576.3 km² (222.5 sq mi)|
The Shire of Broadford was a local government area about 70 kilometres (43 mi) north of Melbourne, the state capital of Victoria, Australia. The shire covered an area of 576.3 square kilometres (222.5 sq mi), and existed from 1869 until 1994.
On 18 November 1994, the Shire was abolished, and merged with the Shires of Kilmore, Pyalong, Seymour and parts of McIvor into the Shire of Mitchell. The King Parrot and Strath Creek districts, however, transferred to the Shire of Murrindindi.
Broadford was divided into three ridings, each of which elected three councillors:
- East Riding
- North Riding
- South Riding
Towns and localities 
* Estimate in the 1958 Victorian Year Book.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics, Victoria Office (1994). Victorian Year Book. p. 52. ISSN 0067-1223.
- Victorian Municipal Directory. Brunswick: Arnall & Jackson. 1992. pp. 610–611. Accessed at State Library of Victoria, La Trobe Reading Room.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (1 August 1995). Victorian local government amalgamations 1994-1995: Changes to the Australian Standard Geographical Classification. Commonwealth of Australia. p. 9,10. ISBN 0-642-23117-6. Retrieved 2008-01-05.