|Spouse(s)||R. Parthiepan (1990-2001)(divorced)
Satish (2010 - present)
Seetha (Tamil: சீதா; born Seetha Mohan) is an Indian film, Television actress; and a producer known for her works predominantly in Tamil and Telugu cinema; few Kannada and Malayalam films. She won the Tamil Nadu State Film Award for Best Character Artiste (Female) for the film Rightaa Thappaa in 2004.
She was born to yesteryear Tamil actor Mohan Babu and Chandravathi in 1967, and has two brothers Pandu and Dushyanth.  In 1990, she married actor Parthiban. She has two daughters P. S. Abhinaya and P. S. Keerthana who acted in the film Kannathil Muthamittal, and son P. S. Raakhi. Seetha divorced Parthiban in 2001, and got married to actor Satish Shah in 2010.
She has began her acting career in the 1985. She ventured into Television since 1992. she made a come back to film industry with the 2002 film Maaran.
|1985||Aan Paavam||Debut film|
|1986||Aayiram Pookkal Malarattum|
|1987||Ival Oru Pournami|
|Nilavai Kaiyella Pidichen|
|Kai Koduppal Karpagambal|
|Malare Kurinji malare|
|Manaivi Oru Mandiri|
|Penmani Aval Kanmani|
|Unnal Mudiyum Thambi||Lalithakamalam|
|Kadhal Enum Nadhiyinile|
|Oru Thottil Sabatham|
|Ponnu Pakka Poren|
|Mallu Vetti Minor||Parimala|
|Thangaikku Oru Thalattu|
|2011||Ponnar Shankar||Azhagu Nachiyar|
- Muddula Mavayya
- Dabbu Evariki Chedu
- Muthyamantha Muddu
- Police Bharya
- Aadade Aadharam
- Athade Oka Sainyam
- Bazaru Roudy
- Maha yagnam
- Chevilo Puvvu
- Koodanayum Kaattu (1986) - Rahman's girlfriend
- Master Plan (1991)
- Snehadoothu (1997)
- Thanmathra(2005) - Mohanlal's childhood friend
- Notebook(2006) - Parvathy's mother
- Vinodayathra (2007)- Mukesh's wife
- Currency(2009) - Jayasurya's mother
- Grandmaster(2012) as Chandrika
- My Boss (2012)as Dileep's mother
- Oru Small Family (2010)... Kausalya
- ‘You guys have forgotten me' - The Hindu
- Seetha Parthiban - IMDb
- Long and short - The Hindu
- Actress Seetha's big loss - Tamil Movie News
- "Seetha Biography". entertainment.oneindia.in. Retrieved 2013-05-09.
- "EX-WIFE OF POPULAR ACTOR REMARRIES?". behindwoods.com. 2010-09-17. Retrieved 2013-05-09.
- "Poles apart but one they are". indiaglitz.com. 2004-07-02. Retrieved 2013-05-09.