|Look up sawyer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- A sawyer (occupation) is someone who saws wood.
- Sawyer, a fallen tree stuck on the bottom of river, where it constitutes a danger to boating.
In the United States:
- Sawyer, Kansas
- Sawyer, Kentucky
- Sawyer, Michigan
- Sawyer, Minnesota
- Sawyer, Nebraska
- Sawyer, New York
- Sawyer, North Dakota
- Sawyer, Oklahoma
- Sawyer, Washington
- Sawyer County, Wisconsin
- Sawyer is also an occupational surname or sometimes a given name.
- Ada Lewis Sawyer, pioneer female attorney from Rhode Island
- Alan Sawyer (born 1928), professional basketball player
- Amos Sawyer, President of Liberia 1990–1994
- Benjamin C. Sawyer, Mayor of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Celia Sawyer, art dealer, Four Rooms dealer
- Chris Sawyer, computer game designer
- Diane Sawyer, American journalist and TV host
- Gary Sawyer, English association football player for Plymouth Argyle F.C.
- Gordon E. Sawyer Award, of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
- Grant Sawyer, Governor of Nevada
- Herbert Sawyer (1730–1798), British Royal Navy admiral
- Herbert Sawyer, British Royal Navy admiral, son of the above
- Ivy Sawyer, American singer, actress and dancer
- Joe Sawyer, Canadian actor
- Josh Sawyer, video game designer
- Lee Sawyer, English footballer
- Lewis E. Sawyer, American congressman
- Miranda Sawyer, English journalist
- Natalie Sawyer, English sports presenter
- Peter Hayes Sawyer, English professor of medieval history, known for his annotated list of Anglo-Saxon charters
- Philetus Sawyer, American politician
- Ray Sawyer, singer from the band Dr. Hook
- Robert J. Sawyer, science fiction author
- Roland D. Sawyer, Massachusetts clergyman and politician
- Shawn Sawyer, figure skater
- Stephen S. Sawyer, American painter
- Sylvanus Sawyer, Massachusetts inventor and manufacturer
- Thomas C. Sawyer, Ohio State Senator
- Toby Sawyer, English actor
- William Sawyer, several people
- Walter Warwick Sawyer, Mathematician
- Annie Sawyer, one of the three main protagonists of the television series Being Human.
- Buz Sawyer, title character of a long-running comic strip
- Tom Sawyer, Mark Twain's famous literary character in multiple books
- James "Sawyer" Ford, a character on the ABC television show Lost
- Peyton Sawyer, a fictional character on the hit television show One Tree Hill
- Bubba "Leatherface" Sawyer, a fictional character in the horror movie The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- Sawyer the lady cat and dancing Sidekick of Danny in Cats Don't Dance
- Sawyer beetles, the longhorn beetle genus Monochamus
- Sawyer Brown, country music band
- Sawyer (band), Scottish rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sawyer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.