Satish Kaul (born 8 September 1954), a Kashmiri by birth, is a veteran actor in both Punjabi and Hindi movies. He has acted in over 300 Hindi and Punjabi films and has worked with bollywood actors like Dev Anand, Dilip Kumar, Shahrukh Khan amongst others. His notable film roles include ones in Sassi Punnu, Ishq Nimana, Suhag Chooda and Patola.
Satish Kaul won the ‘lifetime achievement’ award for his contribution to Punjabi cinema at PTC Punjabi Film Awards 2011. Satish Kaul is regarded as one of the most successful regional film actors of all time. Some people still refer him as the ‘Amitabh Bachchan of Punjabi cinema’.
- Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha (1998)
- Aunty No. 1 (1998)
- Zanjeer (1998)
- Yaraana (1995) .... Inspector
- Janam Kundli (1995) .... Rajiv Sodhi
- Inteqam Ke Sholay (1995)
- Elaan (1994) .... Vikas Chaudhry
- Pyar Hua Chori Chori (1992) .... Jailor
- Khel (1991) .... Vinod Mishra
- Bandh Darwaza (1990)
- Ram Lakhan (1989)
- Paanch Fauladi (1988)
- Janam Janam (1988) .... Prakash
- Kabrastan (1988) .... Inspector
- Commando (1988) .... Satish - Chander's dad
- Hatya (1988) .... Mohan
- Pyar Ka Mandir (1988) .... Satish
- Mardon Wali Baat (1988) .... Inspector Deepak
- Khooni Mahal (1987)
- Dance Dance (1987) .... Shyam
- Aag Hi Aag (1987) .... Birju
- Inaam Dus Hazaar (1987) .... Vikram Malhotra
- Karma (1986) .... Sunil
- Ilzaam (1986) .... Rahim Khan
- Anokha Modh (1985) .... Mr. Ashok
- Shiva Ka Insaaf (1985) .... Prakashnath
- Sheetla Mata (1981) .... Sarju
- Bhakti Mein Shakti (1978) .... Satish
- Harfan Maula (1976) .... Mahesh
- Kasam (1976)
- Warrant (1975) .... Dinesh
- Mere Sartaj (1975) .... Javed Ahmed Gulrez
- Ang Se Ang Lagaley (1974)
- Dawat (1974)
- Faslah (1974) .... Satish - Gautam's friend
- Fer Mamla Gadbad Gadbad (2013)
- Saunh Menu Punjab Di (1991)
- Sheran De Putt Sher (1990)
- Jag Wala Mela (1988)
- Suhag Chooda (1988)
- Dhee Rani (1988)
- Maula Jatt (1988)
- Patola (1987) .... Amar
- Yaar Gareeban Da (1986)
- Peengan Pyar Deeyan (1986)
- Babul Da Vehra (1985)
- Guddo (1985)
- Jeeja Sali (1985)
- Kunwara Jeeja (1985)
- Munda Naram Te Kudi Garam (1985)
- Maanwaan Thandian Chaanwan (1984)
- Veera (1984)
- Sassi Punnu (1983)
- Bhulekha (1983)
- Bagga Daku (1983) .... Bagga Daku
- Jai Mata Chintpurni (1983)
- Vohti Hath Soti (1983)
- Angerjjan (1982)
- Chhammak Chhallo (1982)
- Jatt Da Gandasa (1982)
- Yaar Yaaran De (1982)
- Rano (1982)
- Do Posti (1981) (guest appearance)
- Lachhi (1981)
- Josh Jawani Da (1981)
- Jai Baba Balak Nath (1981)
- Ishq Nimana (1980) .... Jeeta
- Gori Diyan Jhanjran (1980)
- Jatt Punjabi (1979)
- Mutiyaar (1979)
- Dera Aashiqan Da (1979)
- The Realization of Prince Anandsen (1988) ... Yuvraj Anandsen
- The Love Story of Four Princes (1988) ... Prince Ajay
- Love Is Eternal (1988) ... Madhusudan
- Whom Will the Princess Marry? (1988) ... The Vaid
- The Husband, the Thief, and the Lover (1988) ... The Lover
- King Chandrasen and His Servant Satvasheel (1988) ... Satvasheel
- Three Suitors and Somprabha (1988) ... Shilpi
- The Story of Padmavati and Prince Vajramukti (1988) ... Prince Vajramukti
- Love Story of King Yashodhan (1988) ... Senapati
- King Vikramaditya and the Yogi/Suryamal and His Bride's Dilemma (1988) ... Suryamal
- Lifetime achievement award at PTC Punjabi Film Awards 2011
SATISH KAUL HELP
Watch Straight Talk with Satish Kaul P1
PTC News , Punabi News,Punjab Latest News,Latest News from Punjab,Punjab News Headlines,Top News from Punjab.
Career King With Satish Kaul
Career King With Satish Kaul Anchor: Pooja Guest: Satish Kaul Director Time Tv Institute Patiala Chardikla Time Tv.
"Vehra Lambran Da" | Full Punjabi Movie | Satish Kaul | Padmini Kapila
Movie - Vehra Lambran Da Cast - Satish Kaul, Padmini Kapila, Praveen Sood, Yogesh Chabhbra Director - Pawan Dev Producer - CR Bassi Singers - Surinder Kohili...
Career King With Satish Kaul
Career King With Satish Kaul Anchor: Rashi Guest: Satish Kaul ( Director, TTIAM Patiala) Chardikla Time Tv.
Bandh Darwaza Part 1 | Satish Kaul, Aruna Irani, Manjeet Kulkar, Kunika, Raza Murad
The movie story is about Neola, a Dracula-like vampire he sleeps in a coffin by day, and transforms into a bat at night to hunt humans from the neighboring v...
Rano | Punjabi Full Movie | Satish Kaul, Veerendra, Bhavana Bhatt
Watch full punjabi movie Rano starring Satish Kaul, Veerendra, Bhavana Bhatt, Shobini Singh, Kanchan Mattu, Mehar Mittal, Mohd. Sadiq, Ranjit and others and ...
Jatt Da Gandasa | Punjabi Full Movie | Satish Kaul, Diljeet Kaur, Prem Deol
Widowed after her husband, Jaildhara, was brutally murdered in front of her eyes by Choudhary Durjan Singh, Mrs. Jaildhara vows to bring up her two sons, Jee...
Mere Sartaj 1975 | Full Movie | Helen, Jagdeep, Padma Khanna, Satish Kaul
Movie:- Mere Sartaj (1975) Starcast:- Helen, Jagdeep, Padma Khanna, Satish Kaul, Trilok Kapoor, Nadira, Zaheera, Alka Directed by:- Kailash Bandari Produced by:- Jeetendra Bhandari Music by:-...
Bheegi Fazaa Mehki Hawa - Romantic Song - Nek Parveen - Mala Sinha, Satish Kaul
Bheegi Fazaa Mehki Hawa - Romantic Song - Nek Parveen - Mala Sinha, Satish Kaul. A must watch classic romantic song from the movie 'Nek Parveen'. Starring : ...
Fri, 11 Jul 2014 02:12:13 -0700
Veteran actor Satish Kaul (59), who was the heartthrob of Punjabi cinema during the 1980s, has been struggling to arrange for funds to undergo treatment for his fractured hip bone and right leg. He has been receiving treatment at a private hospital ...
Wed, 08 May 2013 09:22:40 -0700
"It will be my privilege to work again with Satish Kaul, with whom I grew up in the profession," she said, appealing the rest of the Punjabi filmmakers to help the man who helped Punjabi cinema survive the tough phase when actors were not paid well ...
Tue, 07 May 2013 10:50:34 -0700
Once revered as the "Amitabh Bachchan of Punjabi cinema" because of his handsome looks in more than 85 lead roles in the language since 1969, Satish Kaul, at 70, has not enough money to even live as ordinary man. Putting up in Patiala these days, ...
Fri, 11 Jul 2014 19:15:00 -0700
पटियाला। "लानत ऐ एहो जेही पंजाबी फिल्म इंडस्ट्री ते, जेहड़ी कलाकारां दी मदद नीं करदी। माड़ा टाइम जे मेरे ते आया है, तां ऐह किसे ते वी आ सकदा है। वड्डे कलाकार दिलजीत, गिप्पी ग्रेवाल, रोशन ...
Times of India
Wed, 02 Mar 2011 23:44:18 -0800
Recently awarded a 'lifetime achievement' award for his contribution in Punjabi cinema, Satish Kaul said 'Morni' (1972) was his first Punjabi breakthrough with Radha Saluja and it gave tough competition to 'Amar Akbar and Anthony' in the state. 'Jeeja ...
Times of India
Sun, 21 Sep 2014 18:52:30 -0700
SHIMLA: The ambitious Rs-3,300 crore Parwanoo-Shimla four-laning project has run into rough weather with National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) mulling to go for arbitration, terming the award of compensation for 62 villages by Solan district ...
Sun, 11 May 2014 15:33:35 -0700
लुधियाना। एक दौर में पंजाबी सिनेमा में एक्टिंग की लंबी पारी खेल चुके हरफनमौला कलाकार सतीश कौल की असल जिंदगी भी किसी ट्रैजिक-फिल्मी कहानी से कम नहीं। कभी 300 फिल्मों में किरदार ...
Thu, 07 Aug 2014 05:22:30 -0700
Dinesh (Satish Kaul), a death row inmate, intervenes in the melee to save Mehra in the nick of time, earning the opprobrium of Jaggu and his cohorts. Meanwhile, reinforcements, led by Inspector General Mehra (Pran, as Dev Anand's father) arrive and the ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
Digplanet also receives support from Searchlight Group.