Systems Technology Institute (STI) College is the largest network of for-profit information technology based colleges in the Philippines. This private college system offers a curriculum including business studies, computer science, education, engineering and health care.
STI uses a trimestral calendar as opposed to the typical semestral collegiate education program mostly used by Philippine universities.
STI has branches all over the Philippines and claims to be the second largest IT-based educational institution in Asia.
STI was organized in 1983, when entrepreneurs Augusto C. Lagman, Herman T. Gamboa, Benjamin A. Santos and Edgar H. Sarte set up the Systems Technology Institute to train people in programming and IT. At first there were two schools, and now there are more than 100.
Programs include: information and communications technology, engineering, health care, business & management, hospitality and tourism management.
But started last 2006, the acronym of STI is no longer the meaning as Systems Technology Institute because it is not only the school of Technology and Sciences but with Health, Arts, Managements, Businesses, Hospitality and Culinary school. It is only STI College without meaning but the school for learning students. But still in this present, IT and CS courses is the largest population in this school.
DLS - STI College
In 2002, STI obtained a majority share in De los Santos College to create the DLS-STI College of Health Professions. In 2006, they acquired a stake in the De Los Santos Medical Center, now known as De Los Santos - STI Medical Center.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Bachelor of Science in Tourism
STI campaigns for education for real-life.
Information and Communication Technology
- Master in Information Technology (MIT)
- BS in Computer Science (BSCS)
- BS in Information Technology (BSIT)
Business and Management
- BS in Accounting Technology (BSAT)
- BS in Business Management (BSBM)
- BS in Business Administration (BSBA)
- BS in Office Administration (BSOA)
Tourism and Hospitality Management
- BS in Culinary Management (BSCM)
- BS in Hotel & Restaurant Management (BSHRM)
- BS in Tourism Management (BSTM)
- BS in Travel Management (BSTRM)
- BS in Computer Engineering (BSCOE)
Arts and Sciences
- AB in Communication Arts (ABCOMARTS)
- Diploma in Multimedia Arts (DMA)
STI (Systems Technology Institute) College is the Philippines' largest network of colleges with over 200 campuses nationwide.
The Philippines’ leading tertiary education provider.
According to the latest CHED data, the STI Network is the Philippines’ largest, private, for profit tertiary education provider in the Philippines, by number of students, with a network of education institutions comprising approximately 67,361 students in 65 STI branded college campuses and 20 educational centres.
The Group also owns and operates two non-STI branded colleges and will manage one university.
- AMA (Biñan, Calamba, Santa Cruz)
- Calamba Institute
- International Electronics and Technical Institute Inc. (I.E.T.I.)
- MSC Institute of Technology
- Southeast Asia Institute of Science, Arts and Technology
- STI (San Pedro, Calamba, San Pablo, Santa Rosa, Southwoods, Santa Cruz)
- Rizal Institute – Canlubang