January 24, 1982|
|Died||July 16, 2011
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||125 kg (276 lb)|
|Iran's Strongest Man|
Rouhollah Dadashi (Persian: روح الله داداشی) (January 24, 1982 – July 16, 2011) was an Iranian Powerlifter, Bodybuilder and Strongman, competing for Iran in international strongman competitions.
Dadashi was stabbed and killed on 16 July 2011, 11:45 p.m in a fight which started as an argument with another driver and his passengers. On 17 July 2011, two of the killers were arrested by the police in the city of Karaj. The third and main murderer was arrested the next day while trying to escape the city.
One of the accused, 17-year-old Alireza Molla-Soltani, was publicly hanged to death. The boy claimed that the stabbing was in self-defense, yet the Court persisted with the death sentence.
- روح الله داداشی قهرمان مسابقات قوی ترین مردان جهان
- Third place in Iran strongman contest, November 2008
- Iranian supremacy in the tournament world strongest men
- World’s Strongest Man w Iranie
- روحالله داداشی قویترین مرد جهان شد
- Iran International Strongmen Championships in Qeshm
- داداشي قوي ترين مرد ايران كشته شد
- Ruhollah Dadashi was killed
- Rouhollah Dadashi was buried in Karaj
|Iran's Strongest Man