19 July 1990 |
Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey, England, United Kingdom
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Dress size||8 (UK)|
|Shoe size||5 (UK)|
|Manager||Samantha Bond Management|
She attended St. Ignatius Catholic Primary School and St. Paul's Catholic College in Sunbury-on-Thames where she achieved four A-levels and an AS in psychology, theatre studies, media studies, critical thinking and general studies.
Jones joined the Samantha Bond Management, and started modelling in 2008 at the age of 17. When she turned 18, she began doing nude modeling, as a Page 3 girl for The Sun newspaper. Jones models full-time, for Page 3 and men's magazines such as Nuts, Loaded, FHM and Front.
Jones was invited to the PES Rankings UK Main Event in 2009 to sign some posters and give away the prize for the event. In 2010, she appeared in the music video "You Can Dance" by Bryan Ferry as one of the models. She also appeared in the music video for Professor Green's Be Good To Green. In August 2010 she raised money for Help for Heroes by ascending Mount Toubkal in Morocco. During the 2013 Christmas holiday season, Rosie Jones appeared in a number of music video clips of the German comedy band Keule.
Awards and honours
- "Rosie J - Female model". Samantha Bond. Retrieved 2013-08-30.
- "PES Rankings". PES Rankings. 8 October 2010. Retrieved 30 March 2011.
- 19 Jul 2010 Comments (19 July 2010). "Video: Exclusive: Bryan Ferry - You Can Dance". Daily Telegraph. UK. Retrieved 30 March 2011.
- Help for Heroes: Mount Toubkal challenge 2010 team
- Keule music clip (official YouTube channel)
- "Page 3 girl's a one-minute record breaker". The Sun. UK. 12 November 2009. Retrieved 17 August 2011.
- "No.1 Sexiest Babe of 2010". Nuts.
|This article about a model in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|