Rosie may refer to:
In film and television
- Rosie (1965 film), an Indian Malayalam film starring Prem Nazir
- Rosie (1998 film), a 1998 Belgian film
- Rosie (2013 film), a 2013 Swiss film
- Rosie! (1967 film), a film starring Rosalind Russell
- Rosie! (1969 film), a 1969 film
- Rosie and Jim, British children's television programme
- Rosie, 1970s BBC TV police series, set in Scarborough, North Yorkshire
- "Cracklin' Rosie", song by Neil Diamond
- "Rosie", song by Bill Morrissey
- "Rosie", song by Claw Boys Claw
- "Rosie", song by Daisy Dares You
- "Rosie", song by Don Partridge
- "Rosie", song by Jackson Browne
- "Rosie", song by Joan Armatrading
- "Rosie", song by Fairport Convention
- "Rosie", song by The Mollys
- "Rosie", song by Richie Sambora
- "Rosie", song by Tom Waits
- "Rosie", a song from the musical Bye Bye Birdie
- "Rosie Had Everything Planned", a song by Supertramp from the album Indelibly Stamped
- Rosie (album), by Fairport Convention
- "Rosie Won't You Please Come Home", song by The Kinks from the album Face to Face.
- "Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)", song by Bruce Springsteen, often referred to as "Rosie"
- "Where Does Rosie Go", song by Kenny Rogers
- Meeky Rosie, a UK band based in Devon South West England, UK
- Rosie and the Originals, American 1960s musical group
- Rosie, album by John Parish
- CocoRosie, American experimental band
- Tropical Cyclone Rosie (1970) - caused some damage to New Caledonia.
- Typhoon Rosie (1997) - killed at least 5 people after making landfall on Japan.
- Tropical Cyclone Rosie (2008) - affected Christmas Island after rapidly developing.
Hardware and software
- Apa Roșie River (Bărzăuța), Romania
- Cider With Rosie, 1959 book by Laurie Lee
- Cross-eyed Rosie, American acoustic folk-bluegrass band
- Little Rosie, Roseanne Barr's first attempt at a cartoon
- "Rosie" is an internal project name for HTC Sense
- Meeky Rosie, English band
- Really Rosie, musical with a book and lyrics by Maurice Sendak and music by Carole King Rosie
- Ring a Ring o' Roses aka Ring Around the Rosie, nursery rhyme
- Rosie, renamed version of McCall's magazine.
- Rosie's Bar, fictional tavern on TV series M*A*S*H
- Rosie the Elephant, an Asian elephant
- Rosie's Place, a Boston women's shelter
- Rosie Reds, a Cincinnati Reds organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rosie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.