Riverfront Apartment/Condominium Complex
|Type||residential high rise|
|Construction started||1991 (Tower I)
1982 (Towers II & III)
|Completed||1992 (Tower I)
1983 (Towers II & III)
|Roof||256 ft (78 m) (Tower I)
304 ft (93 m) (Tower II)
304 ft (93 m) (Tower III)
|Floor count||26 (Tower I)
29 (Tower II)
29 (Tower III)
|Floor area||275 units (Tower I)
280 units (Tower II)
295 units (Tower III)
|Design and construction|
Riverfront Towers is an apartment/condominium complex of three luxury high rise residential skyscrapers along the International Riverfront in Detroit, Michigan, United States. Each Riverfront Tower creates an ascending tier of three towers.
The three buildings are examples of modern architecture. Towers one and two are apartments, Tower three contains condominiums.
Riverfront Tower 100 is a 275 unit high rise at 100 Riverfront Drive built in 1991 and finished in 1992.
Riverfront Tower 200 is a 280 unit skyscraper at 200 Riverfront Drive built in 1982 and finished in 1983.
Riverfront Tower 300 is a 295 unit skyscraper at 300 Riverfront Drive built in 1982 and finished in 1983.
- Tower 100 at SkyscraperPage, Tower 200 at SkyscraperPage, Tower 300 at SkyscraperPage
- Duggan, Daniel (July 23, 2007). 2 Riverfront Towers sold to New Jersey investor.Crain's Detroit Business. Retrieved on March 7, 2008.
- "Elementary School Boundary Map." Detroit Public Schools. Retrieved on October 20, 2009.
- "Middle School Boundary Map." Detroit Public Schools. Retrieved on October 20, 2009.
- "High School Boundary Map." Detroit Public Schools. Retrieved on October 20, 2009.
- Hill, Eric J. and John Gallagher (2002). AIA Detroit: The American Institute of Architects Guide to Detroit Architecture. Wayne State University Press. ISBN 0-8143-3120-3.
- Meyer, Katherine Mattingly and Martin C.P. McElroy with Introduction by W. Hawkins Ferry, Hon A.I.A. (1980). Detroit Architecture A.I.A. Guide Revised Edition. Wayne State University Press. ISBN 0-8143-1651-4.
- Sharoff, Robert (2005). American City: Detroit Architecture. Wayne State University Press. ISBN 0-8143-3270-6.
- Riverfront Towers Apartments – official Website
- Luxury Penthouse & $5 Million Renovation of Riverfront Towers Apartments – Michigan Business (MLive) July 11, 2013
- SkyscraperPage.com's Profile of Riverfront Towers
|This article about a building or structure in Michigan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia. A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.