|Headquarters||Miami Beach, US|
Reality Kings is a brand owned by RK Netmedia, an internet-based hardcore pornography production company operating out of Miami Beach, Florida. The network was launched in 2001 with its first adult website, cumfiesta.com. Other brands followed like milfhunter.com, captainstabbin.com, 8thstreetlatinas.com and roundandbrown.com. Since its inception, Reality Kings has established a network of more than two dozen membership-based websites across a wide variety of adult genres, including: MILF, Amateur, and Reality Porn.
Reality Kings has a traffic ranking of 1493.
The founders of Reality Kings began their venture into the adult industry from their college dorm room.
Reality Kings on Television
|Reality Kings TV|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Dish Network (US)||495|
In 2009, Reality Kings brought their exclusive online content (along with Bang Bros content) to satellite television with Reality Kings TV (RKTV). The channel is available on DirecTV and Dish Network, and through video on demand.
In 2010, Florida A&M University (FAMU) filed a lawsuit against Reality Kings over what is commonly known as the FAMU Sex Tape. The suit alleges that the company tarnished FAMU's reputation due to a video depicting eight performers whom DareDorm described as FAMU students performing sexual acts on each other. The university also sued the performers. Although Reality Kings announced its intention to fight the lawsuit, less than a month later it settled the case and paid FAMU $120,000.
Reality Kings apparently has settled with the 26 recording company plaintiffs that sued the porn company over allegedly poaching music from some of the top recording artists and using it in 193 adult videos.
In 2011, Reality Kings filed a motion to dismiss a lawsuit brought by a woman who claims the company featured her runaway, underage daughter in a porn film. Reality Kings, in its motion to dismiss, said it was fraudulently misled because Moore misrepresented her age not only to Reality Kings but to various state and federal agencies.
Awards and Industry Recognition
- "Reality Kings Alexa Ranking". Alexa.com. Retrieved November 4, 2011.
- Pardon, Rhett (April 20, 2012). "Manwin, RK Netmedia File Plan to Merge". XBIZ Newswire. Retrieved April 22, 2012.
- Sanford, John (September 10, 2012). "Manwin Acquires Reality Kings". XBIZ Newswire. Retrieved October 1, 2012.
- "Reality Kings Presents MONEY TALKS only on Playboy TV". Youtube.com. Retrieved February 25, 2011.
- Pardon, Rhett (March 17, 2010). "Reality Kings Sued by Florida A&M Over DareDorm.com Video". Xbiznewswire.com. Archived from the original on May 28, 2010. Retrieved February 25, 2011.
- FAMU Settles Case With "Big Rattler 77" WCTV-TV April 7, 2010 Archived October 23, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Reality Kings Apparently Settles With Recording Industry, XBIZ, December 6, 2010
- Reality Kings Says Plaintiff Lied About Her Age, XBIZ, April 11, 2011
- XBIZ Nominees 2013, XBIZ, January, 2013