Adelaide and Edward Streets entrance
|Location||Queen Street Mall, Brisbane|
|Address||226 Queen Street|
|Opening date||June 1, 2005|
|Management||Colonial First State Global Asset Management|
|Total retail floor area||36,000 square metres (390,000 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||5|
QueensPlaza has three main shopping levels, plus an extra two levels exclusively for a David Jones department store. The shopping centre also has many national and international retail brands, some exclusive to Brisbane, as well as a number of high fashion stores including Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Tiffany & Co.
Construction began in September 2003. Stage 1 of QueensPlaza was completed in June 2005, with stage 2 being completed in October 2007. Stage 2 included giving the building more footage on the Adelaide Street side for more stores. The final stage, an expansion of David Jones, was opened in February 2008.
Other stores in QueensPlaza include fashion brands (such as Bally, Espirit, French Connection, G-Star Raw, Max Mara, Max & Co, Saba), accessories, Guess Accessories, Mimco, Fossil), cosmetics (Aesop, Mecca Cosmetica), specialty stores (T2), (Kikki K) and a Coles Supermarket (which replaces the old Coles that used to be in the former building).
Food is available at a food court located at the basement level, that has many fast food outlets. There are also coffee outlets, ice cream and chocolate stores (such as Australian Homemade Ice Cream). There is a Starbucks cafe near the Adelaide Street.
Car parking is available at five basement levels.
Queens Plaza gallery 
QueensPlaza entrance (corner Queen Street Mall and Edward Street)
See also 
- Condon, Matthew (2005-06-02). "Opening day fever has shoppers abuzz". The Courier-Mail (6 ed.). p. 12. ISSN 1322-5235.
- Madden, Fleur (2004-04-04). "What's going on in there? Soon the hole story will be revealed". The Sunday Mail (2 ed.). p. 20. ISSN 1322-5243.
- Healy, Madeline (2003-09-22). "Chic centre to usher in new era of shopping". The Courier-Mail (1 ed.). p. 7. ISSN 1322-5235.
- Tilley, Elizabeth (2007-10-18). "Going downtown". The Courier-Mail (1 ed.). p. 41. ISSN 1322-5235.
- "Beauty's attraction matches that of bargains". The Courier-Mail (1 ed.). 2008-02-11. p. 7. ISSN 1322-5235.
- Sourris, MarieChristine (2008-08-24). "By Design". The Sunday Mail. p. 45. ISSN 1322-5243. Retrieved 2011-07-21.
- Syers, Rachel (2006-08-01). "FESTIVALfirst State of style". The Gold Coast Bulletin (U ed.). p. 12. ISSN 1321-3830.