at the Games of the II Olympiad
|Dates||May 28–June 2|
|Competitors||20 from 4 nations|
At the 1900 Summer Olympics, a polo tournament was contested. Matches were held on 28 May, 31 May, and 2 June. Five teams competed. Most of the teams were of mixed nationality, with British athletes competing on three different teams. There was no playoff for third place.
Participating nations 
A total of 20 players from 4 nations competed at the Paris Games:
|28 May 1900||31 May 1900||2 June 1900|
|Foxhunters Hurlingham (GBR/USA)||10|
|Compiègne Polo Club (FRA)||0|
|Foxhunters Hurlingham (GBR/USA)||6|
|Bagatelle Polo Club de Paris (FRA/GBR)||4|
|Foxhunters Hurlingham (GBR/USA)||3|
|BLO Polo Club Rugby (GBR/USA)||1|
|BLO Polo Club Rugby (GBR/USA)||8|
|1||Foxhunters Hurlingham|| Great Britain
|2||BLO Polo Club Rugby|| Great Britain
|3||Bagatelle Polo Club de Paris|| France
|5||Compiègne Polo Club||France|
Foxhunters Hurlingham 
- John Beresford (GBR)
- Denis St. George Daly (GBR)
- Foxhall Parker Keene (USA)
- Frank MacKey (USA)
- Alfred Rawlinson (GBR)
BLO Polo Club Rugby 
Bagatelle Polo Club de Paris 
- Robert Fournier-Sarlovèze (FRA)
- Frederick Agnew Gill (GBR)
- Maurice Raoul-Duval (FRA)
- Édouard Alphonse James de Rothschild (FRA)
Compiègne Polo Club 
Medal table 
Three out of the four medals were won by mixed teams. The United States and Great Britain had competitors on both the gold and the silver medal teams. Great Britain and France both had players on one of the bronze medal teams, while Mexico took the other bronze by itself.
|1||Mixed team (ZZX)||1||1||1||3|
- Raoul-Duval played on two different teams.
- International Olympic Committee medal winners database
- De Wael, Herman. Herman's Full Olympians: "Polo 1900". Accessed 25 February 2006. Available electronically at .
- Mallon, Bill (1998). The 1900 Olympic Games, Results for All Competitors in All Events, with Commentary. Jefferson, North Carolina: McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers. ISBN 0-7864-0378-0.
A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.