The Playboy Cyber Club is the subscription-based premium service portion of Playboy Online (Playboy.com) that serves as an online complement to Playboy magazine. It debuted in 1995 as part of Playboy Online and continues as its premium service today. It has several features that are similar to the print edition of the magazine, but also produces a large amount of original content, such as archived photoshoots, videos and live chats that are not in the print edition. In addition, the site provides interactive features, including member votes to select featured models. It accepts amateur photos for publication and also features cell phone photos called "Sex Cells" which are taken by the Playboy models themselves.
Cyber Club features
- Cyber Girls- The models appearing in the featured pictorials have been called Playboy Cyber Girls since Stephanie Heinrich was spotlighted in August 2000. There are corporate selections of Cyber Girl of the Week and membership elections of Cyber Girl of the Month and Cyber Girl of the Year. A model that wins the Cyber Girl of the month award always is 4 months after her weekly pictorial (If she is a Cyber Girl of the week in August and wins the monthly award, she will be Cyber Girl of the Month for December)
- Playmate Exclusives - Usually before the new print edition of Playboy is available, a "preview pictorial" of the upcoming Playmate of the Month is posted on the Cyber Club. Additional exclusive pictures of current Playmates and previously unreleased photos of past Playmates are posted.
- Coeds - Playboy's Coed of the Week began as Coed of the Month from June 2001 to August 2004. Coed of the Week began the following month. In March 2006, Coed of the Month voting among Coeds of the Week began. The Coed of the month is similar to the process for Cyber Girl except the Coed of the Month is always 2 months after her weekly pictorial.
- Sexy Girls Next Door - (also SGND) one of the Cyber Club's oldest features, starting in 1998. A new amateur model proclaimed "The Sexy Girl Next Door" was given a monthly pictorial on the site.
- Special Editions Xtreme - S.E.X. is a more explicit pictorial.
- Employee of the Month - (also EOTM and Cheerleader of the Month) A pictorial that features an (usually) amateur model with an interesting line of work, such as zookeeper, interior designer, or cheerleader debuted in October 2004. Professional Cheerleaders (specifically from the NFL) have been featured, but cannot pose nude due to their contracts. From October 2005 to February 2006 this feature was also known as Cheerleader of the Month.
- International Beauties - Playboy spotlights one of their international models in a monthly pictorial.
- Rookie Babe - This feature, in association with RookieBabe (a nude amateur modelling company), showcases some of their models on the Cyber Club.
- Daily Double - The Daily Double feature began in 1998 and features daily posting of two never-before-seen pictures of models who have posed for one of the companies numerous publications. This feature does not currently have a link on Playboy Online, is only able to be accessed from the Cyber Club itself, and can't be seen outside of it. This feature has been discontinued, although the archive is still accessible.
- Celebrities - There is a section devoted entirely to celebrities who have posed for Playboy in the Cyber Club. They are divided into the following categories: Actresses, Women of... (such as Women of Australia or Women of Starbucks), Supermodels,In the News, Athletes, Celebrity Photographers (celebrity photographer photographs of Playmates or Playboy Special Edition models).
- SuicideGirls - Pictorials of select girls from the SuicideGirls website have been available since Playboy partnered with them. The galleries have not been updated for at least one year.
We're sorry, but there's no news about "Playboy Cyber Club" right now.
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
You can talk about Playboy Cyber Club with people all over the world in our discussions.