|Elevation||22 m (72 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Pendurthi is located at  It has an average elevation of 22 meters (75 feet)..
- Pendurti railway station is located on Howrah-Chennai mainline. Some passenger trains stop at this station.
- It is a Road junction between the roads connecting Visakhapatnam to Kothavalasa and Anandapuram to Anakapalle.
- It has a BRTS (Bus Rapid Transport System) corridor from Vizag city. The roads have an extension up to 100 feet.
Pendurthi is an assembly constituency in Andhra Pradesh. There are 3,76,860 registered voters in Pendurthi constituency in 1999 elections.
- 1978 - Gudivada Appanna
- 1983 - Petakamsetti Appalanarasimham
- 1985 - Alla Ramachandra Rao
- 1989 - Gudivada Gurunadha Rao
- 1994 - M. Anjaneyulu
- 1999 - Patakamsetti Gana Venkata Reddy Naidu
- 2004 - Tippala Gurumurthy Reddy
In recent assembly elections prajarajyam candidate Panchakarla Ramesh Babu won as MLA candidate from Pendurthi
Villages and Panchayats
There are 24 village panchayats in Pendurthi mandal.<ref*China Mushidivada (village and panchayat) - This is now part of Greater Vishakha Municipal Corporation(GVMC)
- Chintagatla (village and panchayat)
- Chinthala Agraharam (village and panchayat)
- Gavarapalem (village and panchayat)
- Gorapalle (village and panchayat)
- Gurrampalem (village and panchayat)
- Jangalapalem (village and panchayat)
- Jerripothulapalem (village and panchayat)
- Lakshmi Puram (village and panchayat)
- Mudapaka (village and panchayat)
- Narava (village and panchayat)-It is now part of GVMC
- Pedagadi (village and panchayat surpnch of village mr g.venkata Ramana)
- Pendurthi (panchayat and mandal headquarters) - This is also part of GVMC now
- Pinagadi (jayaram ex:sarpanch ( )
- Porlupalem (village and panchayat)
- Pulagalipalem (village and panchayat)
- Purushottampuram (village and panchayat)-It is now part of GVMC
- Rajayyapeta (village and panchayat)
- 'Rampuram this village education&sports and cultiral actvites (village and panchayat)'From Reddi narayana rao (sarpanch)
pedagadi is famous for Agriculture and fishes it has rama mandir and these are the famous places in pedagadi.
- Saripalle (village and panchayat) in saripalle gorle samba murthy ex.sarpanch is a great political leader.
- Sattivanipalem (village and panchayat)
- Sowbhagya Rayapuram (village and panchayat)(ex-sarpanch-dudi sanyasi rao,elected with out voting for two times.)
- Valimeraka (village and panchayat)
- Vepagunta (village and panchayat)- in vepagunta 89% literal people are there out of 30,000 people. It Is now part of GVMC.
- Lord Venkateshwara swami Temple Near Junior collage
- Sai Baba Temple Near Pendurthi Junction
- Lord Siva Temple Near sadhu mattam
- Paidi thalli Temple, Kothavalasa Road
- Lord Rama Temple, Old Pendurthi
- Mutyalamma Temple, Anakapalli Road
- Paradesamma Temple, Near Govt Hospital
- Boolokamamba Temple, Near Rajucheruvu,
- Durga Devi Temple, Prasanthi Nagar
- lard sivalam tempel,pinagadi
Nearest railway station is Pendurthi railway station. Ordinary trains are stopped at this station. APSRTC operates buses from all areas in the vizag city. Some important bus route numbers are 28A,28K,28R,12K,12D,300,333,5D,6D,541,300C etc.
28A from Kothavalasa to RK beach 12K from KothaValasa to Town kotharoad