|• Body||Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation|
|Elevation||22 m (72 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Pendurthi is located at  It has an average elevation of 22 meters (75 feet)..
- Pendurti railway station is located on Howrah-Chennai mainline. Some passenger trains stop at this station.
- It is a Road junction between the roads connecting Visakhapatnam to Kothavalasa and Anandapuram to Anakapalle.
- It has a BRTS (Bus Rapid Transport System) corridor from Vizag city. The roads have an extension up to 200 feet.
Pendurthi is an assembly constituency in Andhra Pradesh. There are 3,76,860 registered voters in Pendurthi constituency in 1999 elections.
- 1978 - Gudivada Appanna
- 1983 - Petakamsetti Appalanarasimham
- 1985 - Alla Ramachandra Rao
- 1989 - Gudivada Gurunadha Rao
- 1994 - M. Anjaneyulu
- 1999 - Patakamsetti Gana Venkata Reddy Naidu
- 2004 - Tippala Gurumurthy Reddy
- 2009 -Panchakarla Ramesh Babu
- 2014 - SHKEELA
Nearest railway station is Pendurthi railway station. Ordinary trains are stopped at this station. APSRTC operates buses from all areas in the vizag city. Some important bus route numbers are 28A,28K,28R,12K,12D,300,333,5D,6D,541,300C etc.
28A from Kothavalasa to RK beach 12K from KothaValasa to Town kotharoad 32S from pendurthi to akp-gandhibomma