|• Body||Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation|
|Elevation||22 m (72 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Pendurthi is a Suburb and a Mandal in Visakhapatnam district in the state of Andhra Pradesh in India. Pendurti is part of Greater Visakha Municipal Corporation. Total population of Pendurthi Mandal is 106,513 living in 24,543 Houses, 15 panchayats . Males are 53,800 and Females are 52,713. There is a city in Pendurthi Mandal. Total 26,998 persons lives in town and 79,515 lives in Villages.
Pendurthi is located at  It has an average elevation of 22 meters (75 feet)..
- Pendurti railway station is located on Howrah-Chennai mainline. Some passenger trains stop at this station.
- It is a Road junction between the roads connecting Visakhapatnam to Kothavalasa and Anandapuram to Anakapalle.
- It has a BRTS (Bus Rapid Transport System) corridor from Vizag city. The roads have an extension up to 200 feet.
Pendurthi is an assembly constituency in Andhra Pradesh. There are 3,76,860 registered voters in Pendurthi constituency in 1999 elections.
- 1978 - Gudivada Appanna
- 1983 - Petakamsetti Appalanarasimham
- 1985 - Alla Ramachandra Rao
- 1989 - Gudivada Gurunadha Rao
- 1994 - M. Anjaneyulu
- 1999 - Patakamsetti Gana Venkata Reddy Naidu
- 2004 - Tippala Gurumurthy Reddy
- 2009 -Panchakarla Ramesh Babu
- 2014 - B Satyanarayana
- "Mandal wise list of villages in Visakhapatnam district" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. National Informatics Centre. Archived from the original (PDF) on 19 March 2015. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- Falling Rain Genomics.Pendurti