The Pasquerilla Performing Arts Center (PPAC) is a 42,000-square-foot (3,900 m2) multipurpose facility of the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown (UPJ). It contains a 1,000-seat concert hall, a 200-seat black box theater, and supporting administrative spaces. PPAC is located in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, USA, on the campus of UPJ. The auditorium is the home of the Johnstown Symphony Orchestra, Johnstown Concert Ballet, River City Brass Band, and serves as home for the Southern Alleghenies Museum of Art satellite exhibitions. Every year the Arts Center presents a variety of high quality performing arts events including the Mainstage Series, Winter Jazz, Stage Door Series for children, and UPJ Theater Department Performances. The building was constructed in 1991 as a gift from Frank and Sylvia Pasquerilla.
2011-2012 20th Anniversary Season 
- Menopause the Musical
- Deer Camp the Musical
- Ragamala Dance: Sacred Earth
- The Capitol Steps: Desperate Housemembers
- Neil Berg's Broadway Holiday
- Away in the Basement: A Church Basement Ladies Christmas
- State Ballet Theatre of Russia: Romeo & Juliet
- Damn Yankees
- Alice Tan Ridley
- Women of Ireland
- Red Star Red Army Chorus and Dance Ensemble
- Four Bitchin' Babes: Diva Nation
- Clifford the Big Red Dog LIVE!
- Seussical the Musical
- Charlotte's Web LIVE!
See also 
A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.