|Look up parsec in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A parsec is a unit of distance.
Parsec may also refer to:
- PARSEC, a software package designed to perform electronic structure calculations of solids and molecules
- Parsec (video game), a video game for the TI-99/4A
- Parsec Awards, a set of awards for science fiction podcasts
- Princeton Application Repository for Shared-Memory Computers
- Convex Computer or Parsec
- Parsec (parser), a Parser combinator library for Haskell
- Parsec, a parallel simulation language used in GloMoSim
- "Parsec", a song by Stereolab from Dots and Loops
- Parsecs, some levels in Gaplus
See also 
- PARSEC47, a scrolling shooter video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.