|PAF Base Peshawar|
|IATA: none – ICAO: none|
|Operator||Pakistan Air Force|
|Elevation AMSL||N/A ft / N/A m|
PAF Base Peshawar is an airbase of the Pakistan Air Force located in Peshawar, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. It is the site of PAF's Northern Air Command, located immediately to the east of Peshawar International Airport, which is shared by civil aviation flights and military flights.
- On December 9, 2007, an unidentified party fired four rockets, two of which landed near the PAF Airbase and two landed in the vacant ground near the Peshawar International Airport. None of them caused any damage to life or property.
- At Least five civilians were killed and 40 others wounded when Tehrik-e-Taliban militants attacked PAF Base Peshawar on 15 December 2012. Five TTP fighters were also killed in the attack.
- 6 Persons including five militants and one Policeman were killed & two policemen wounded in a gunbattle that broke out near the airbase on 16 December, 2012. The Pakistani Security Officials claimed that the killed militants, who were Uzbeks, were the accomplices of the fighters who were killed on 15 December.
- "Rocket attack near PAF base and Peshawar airport". Retrieved 2008-01-19.
- "Taliban attack on Peshawar airport leaves 5 dead". Retrieved 2013-01-04.
- "Five terrorists dead as Peshawar operation concludes". Retrieved 2013-01-04.
- "4 killed as police, militants clash in Peshawar, Pakistan". Retrieved 2013-01-04.
|This article about the military of Pakistan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Pakistan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|