|Ranked 64th in Ghana|
|• Summer (DST)||GMT (UTC)|
Nyakrom is a town in the Central Region of Ghana. The town is known for the Nyakrom Day Secondary School. The school is a second cycle institution. Nyakrom is the sixty-fourth most populous in Ghana, in terms of population, with a population of 22,394 people.
- "World Gazetteer online". World-gazetteer.com.
- Touring Ghana - Central Region. touringghana.com.
- "Educational Institutions". www.centralregion.gov.gh. Retrieved 12 August 2011.
- "References » Schools/Colleges". www.modernghana.com. Retrieved 12 August 2011.
- "List of Secondary Schools in Ghana". www.ghanaschoolsnet.com/. Retrieved 12 August 2011.
|This Ghana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|