|Distributed by||Aroma International & PJ Entertainments|
Sanjeev (Jayaram) is a police officer who lives with his widowed father and two younger sisters, after death of his mother. He is also a singer in the police troupe along with his partner Salperu Sathanandhan (Jagathy Sreekumar), who is living with his two wives. One day he falls in love with young Geethu (Abhirami), who is the daughter of the director general of the police. The girl is a pampered child, who is spoiled by the love of her parents. Later they get married.
Young Geethu causes misery to Sajeev's sisters, like a stepmother. Once she plays a cruel trick by saying that Sajeev had died. His family is in pain, and when Sajeev returns home, everybody is shocked. Sajeev slaps Geethu for her deed. She goes back to her home, in anger. Geethu's family reveals to her that she is an adopted child, and so she should not feel proud of her legacy. She runs away to an orphanage. Her family visits her and gives her good advice. Geethu returns to her husband's home and starts a new life afresh.
- Jayaram ... Sanjeevan I.P.S.
- Abhirami ... Geethu
- Narendra Prasad ... Geethu's Father who is the DGP of police
- Jagathy Sreekumar ... Salperu Sadasivan
- Oduvil Unnikrishnan ... Sanjeevan's Father
- Janardhanan ... Idikkula Ittoop
- N. F. Varghese ... Gurukkal
- Bindu Panicker ... Saudamini
- Cochin Haneefa ... Soudamini's Husband
- Seena Antony ... Savitri, Sanjeevan's Sister
- Kaviyoor Ponnamma ... Mother of the orphanage
- Bobby Kottarakkara ... Policeman
- Kochupreman ... Policeman
|This article about a Malayalam film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 1990s romantic comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia. A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.