Nicholas Julian Cook is a British aviation journalist and author of fiction and non-fiction works and has won four Aerospace Journalist of the Year Awards from the Royal Aeronautical Society.
For ten years Cook was Aviation Editor of Jane's Defence Weekly, the international defence journal. He is currently the magazine's Aerospace Consultant.
Cook is also a published author. His book The Hunt For Zero Point, published by Century Random House in the UK in 2001 and Broadway Books in the US in 2002, details his ten-year investigation into efforts to crack the Holy Grail of aerospace propulsion: anti-gravity technology. It focuses on Igor Witkowski's claims that the Nazi's developed a UFO-like device which allegedly became the basis for US research.
Cook has also written two novels, Angel Archangel and Aggressor, as well as ghostwriting a number of books on military subjects.
The 1999 Discovery Channel documentary Billion Dollar Secret followed Cook's investigation into secret US military spending and experimental aircraft that may have been mistaken for UFOs. He also wrote and presented the 2005 documentary UFO's: The Secret Evidence, known as An Alien History of Planet Earth in the US.
He is a frequent guest on Coast To Coast AM, a radio show that deals with the paranormal and conspiracy theories. 
Cook is founder and CEO of Dynamixx, a consultancy bringing together the defense industry and the search for solutions to climate change.
- ^ a b Bures, Frank (September 2002). "Into the Black". The Atlantic. Retrieved 11 May 2011.
- ^ Kleiner, Kurt (August 2002). ""The Hunt for Zero Point" by Nick Cook". Salon.
- ^ "Jane's Editorial Team".
- ^ Easen, Nick (September 2003). "New technology from 'black world'". CNN.
- ^ Scharf, Michael (June 2002). "PW Talks with Nick Cook". Publishers Weekly.
- ^ McClure, Kevin. "Nazi Ufos". Fortean Times.
- ^ Dunning, Brian. "Wunderwaffen: Nazi Wonder Weapons". Skeptoid.
Through this transcript, Witkowski claimed to have learned about Die Glocke. This account became popular in the West when aviation writer Nick Cook included it in his popular 2002 book The Hunt for Zero Point, a tale of the cranks and colorful characters who have tried to invent anti-gravity machines. Since that time, you've been able to find all you want on the Internet about Nazi flying saucers.
- ^ "The Hunt For Zero Point". Skeptic.
- ^ Gunston, Bill (December 1990). "Review: There I was, nothing on the clock - Flights of fancy for Christmas begin with puzzles for the mind, soar with Balinese birds and British bats, then descend to the tomb and chaotic presents". New Scientist.
- ^ "Review:Aggressor". Publishers Weekly.
- ^ Stewart, Rod (June 2000). "Is this a ghost I see before me?". The Bookseller.
- ^ Vine, Richard. "Watch This". The Guardian.
- ^ "IMDb: UFO's: The Secret Evidence".
- ^ "Channel 4: UFO's: The Secret Evidence".
- ^ "Coast To Coast: Guests - Nick Cook".
- ^ "Conference: Aerospace Defense Companies Can Help Save the Planet by Expanding into Adjacent Markets". AIN Online. November 2012.
- ^ Childs, Nick (November 2012). "Defence firms seek broader agenda". BBC News.
- ^ Pfeifer, Sylvia (October 2008). "Defence groups enter green zone". Financial Times.
Until now, though, there has been little evidence of a "holistic approach" to the energy sector, said Nick Cook, founder of Dynamixx, a consultancy focused on opportunities in the energy and environmental market for the aerospace and defence industry.
Thu, 16 Apr 2015 22:15:00 -0700
Demonstrators scheduled to appear are Nick Cook, Alan Lacer and Ron Day. In each session, the demonstrator develops a project, providing individual instruction to participants. By the end of each session, the participant will have a learned all of the ...
Fri, 17 Apr 2015 11:00:00 -0700
Mexico High School student Nick Cook performed a short play with two of his fellow high schoolers. Cook said when he performs, it's not the nerves he focused on. “The feeling when I'm performing is like that feeling where I'm kind of in a different ...
Mon, 20 Apr 2015 11:45:00 -0700
Ashley Freeman and Nick Cook from Airstream Catering put on quite the spread, with sumptuous bites like Lahajoon Pizza (lamb pizza), stuffed mushrooms with broccoli rabe and prosciutto, pulled pork mini tacos, and mini BLTs on fluffy bite sized biscuits.
Sat, 18 Apr 2015 19:06:22 -0700
White Charlotte 49ers player T.L. Ford, center, gets taken down by a flurry of Green team 49ers. The 49er's played a scrimmage game against each other at The Richardson Stadium at UNCC in Charlotte, NC on Saturday April 18, 2015. Joshua Komer ...
Fri, 10 Apr 2015 14:00:00 -0700
Meritorious Civilian Award: Four colleagues at the HHMI Janelia Research Campus—Terence Watson, Nick Cook, Josh Russell and Jennifer Goodnight—were credited with providing live-saving first aid after a co-worker stopped breathing and had no ...
Tue, 07 Apr 2015 09:52:30 -0700
Welland tripled Amesbury 3-1 in the opening game of pool play on goals from Nick Cook, Doyle Groulx and Smythe. Brenton Lundy and Robbins scored in a 2-1 victory over Pickering, Jacob Frost, Cook, Smythe and White in a 4-2 defeat of Hillcrest, and ...
Three Rivers Commercial-News
Three Rivers Commercial-News
Wed, 08 Apr 2015 09:18:45 -0700
MIDDLEBURY, Ind. — Fire struck the NRC Modifications RV factory on Greenfield Parkway in Middlebury, Ind. around 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, destroying a portion of the building but harming no employees, all of whom escaped before the fire spread.
News-Democrat & Leader
Thu, 02 Apr 2015 10:37:30 -0700
Nick Cook, grant specialist for BRADD, said the project is well under way. Acquisition of property has been completed, the architectural firm of Civic Consultants out of Louisville has been hired, asbestos and lead paint removal has been completed and ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
Digplanet also receives support from Searchlight Group.