Nicholas Julian Cook is a British aviation journalist and author of fiction and non-fiction works and has won four Aerospace Journalist of the Year Awards from the Royal Aeronautical Society.
For ten years Cook was Aviation Editor of Jane's Defence Weekly, the international defence journal. He is currently the magazine's Aerospace Consultant.
Cook is also a published author. His book The Hunt For Zero Point, published by Century Random House in the UK in 2001 and Broadway Books in the US in 2002, details his ten-year investigation into efforts to crack the Holy Grail of aerospace propulsion: anti-gravity technology. It focuses on Igor Witkowski's claims that the Nazi's developed a UFO-like device which allegedly became the basis for US research.
Cook has also written two novels, Angel Archangel and Aggressor, as well as ghostwriting a number of books on military subjects.
The 1999 Discovery Channel documentary Billion Dollar Secret followed Cook's investigation into secret US military spending and experimental aircraft that may have been mistaken for UFOs. He also wrote and presented the 2005 documentary UFO's: The Secret Evidence, known as An Alien History of Planet Earth in the US.
He is a frequent guest on Coast To Coast AM, a radio show that deals with the paranormal and conspiracy theories. 
Cook is founder and CEO of Dynamixx, a consultancy bringing together the defense industry and the search for solutions to climate change.
- ^ a b Bures, Frank (September 2002). "Into the Black". The Atlantic. Retrieved 11 May 2011.
- ^ Kleiner, Kurt (August 2002). ""The Hunt for Zero Point" by Nick Cook". Salon.
- ^ "Jane's Editorial Team".
- ^ Easen, Nick (September 2003). "New technology from 'black world'". CNN.
- ^ Scharf, Michael (June 2002). "PW Talks with Nick Cook". Publishers Weekly.
- ^ McClure, Kevin. "Nazi Ufos". Fortean Times.
- ^ Dunning, Brian. "Wunderwaffen: Nazi Wonder Weapons". Skeptoid.
Through this transcript, Witkowski claimed to have learned about Die Glocke. This account became popular in the West when aviation writer Nick Cook included it in his popular 2002 book The Hunt for Zero Point, a tale of the cranks and colorful characters who have tried to invent anti-gravity machines. Since that time, you've been able to find all you want on the Internet about Nazi flying saucers.
- ^ "The Hunt For Zero Point". Skeptic.
- ^ Gunston, Bill (December 1990). "Review: There I was, nothing on the clock - Flights of fancy for Christmas begin with puzzles for the mind, soar with Balinese birds and British bats, then descend to the tomb and chaotic presents". New Scientist.
- ^ "Review:Aggressor". Publishers Weekly.
- ^ Stewart, Rod (June 2000). "Is this a ghost I see before me?". The Bookseller.
- ^ Vine, Richard. "Watch This". The Guardian.
- ^ "IMDb: UFO's: The Secret Evidence".
- ^ "Channel 4: UFO's: The Secret Evidence".
- ^ "Coast To Coast: Guests - Nick Cook".
- ^ "Conference: Aerospace Defense Companies Can Help Save the Planet by Expanding into Adjacent Markets". AIN Online. November 2012.
- ^ Childs, Nick (November 2012). "Defence firms seek broader agenda". BBC News.
- ^ Pfeifer, Sylvia (October 2008). "Defence groups enter green zone". Financial Times.
Until now, though, there has been little evidence of a "holistic approach" to the energy sector, said Nick Cook, founder of Dynamixx, a consultancy focused on opportunities in the energy and environmental market for the aerospace and defence industry.
Fri, 05 Jun 2015 06:07:30 -0700
"The big difference from the BMS of old and the new BMS is the scale of the financial resources available to us," says Nick Cook, CEO of BMS Group, based in London and a director within the rebranded holding group Minova Insurance Holdings. The name ...
Thu, 02 Jul 2015 17:22:30 -0700
By Nick Cook. Irish jockey Eddie Creighton has been discharged from hospital after making remarkable progress from a fall at Warrnambool racecourse in Australia on Saturday. He was first taken to Warrnambool Base Hospital after sustaining a broken ...
Wed, 01 Jul 2015 07:15:00 -0700
But owner Nick Cook is set to move to pastures new — meaning there is no guarantee they will be put on view again. “We have made the event longer,” he said. “The weather can be a little bit unpredictable at this time of year. It might even be too hot ...
Tue, 23 Jun 2015 01:14:35 -0700
... Office By Carl Hamilton firstname.lastname@example.org Cecil Daily. CECIL COUNTY — Nick Cook, Joseph McCabe and Kevin Shumaker all hail from Harford County, but they didn't know each other when the Cecil County Sheriff's Office hired them last year.
Mon, 15 Jun 2015 03:18:45 -0700
Tonight on Paul and Nick's Big American Food Trip, chefs Paul Rankin and Nick Nairn are in New Hampshire. On STV from 8pm, Paul and Nick cook for some descendants of the Reverend McGregor - the Ulster-Scot who led five ships to New Hampshire in ...
Malton and Pickering Mercury
Malton and Pickering Mercury
Sun, 28 Jun 2015 06:18:45 -0700
Gary Gibson hit 69 in reply and Nick Cook's 40 not out saw his side to a fine four-wicket win and 16 points in the process. Staxton 2nds cruised to victory against Thornton Dale as Mark Dove claimed 4-34. Ryan Hargreaves, 47, and 40 from Chris Hill ...
Mon, 15 Jun 2015 03:30:00 -0700
Tonight on Paul and Nick's Big American Food Trip, the chefs are making Derry Duck with Londonderry Potatoes, Caramelised Apples and Squash Puree. From 8pm on STV, Paul and Nick cook for some descendants of the Reverend McGregor - the ...
Mon, 22 Jun 2015 02:45:00 -0700
Paul and Nick's Big American Food Trip lands in Windham, New Hampshire in episode five on STV this Monday (June 22) from 8pm. Paul and Nick cook for the descendants of the 18th century Scots-speaking poet Robert Dinsmore. For their starter, the duo ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
Digplanet also receives support from Searchlight Group.