||ندم nadima, "together"
||friend, close companion, confidant,
|Region of origin
||Look up Nedim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Nadeem (also spelled Nadim or Nedim; Arabic: نديم) is a masculine given name. It means "drinking companion" (from the Arabic ندم nadima, "to drink together"). The name is common among all communities in the Middle East, including Christians and Muslims, and in the Balkans.
- Ahmad Nadeem Qasmi (1916–2006), Pakistani poet
- Mahmud Nedim Pasha (1818–1883), Ottoman Turkish statesman
- Mahmut Nedim Hendek (1880–1920), Ottoman Turkish military officer
- Nadeem Abbas (born 1988), Pakistani singer
- Nadeem Abbasi (born 1968), former Pakistani cricketer
- Nadeem Ahmad, Pakistani army general
- Nadeem Ahmed (born 1987), Hong Kong cricketer
- Nadeem Aslam (born 1966), British novelist of Pakistani origin
- Nadeem Baig (born 1941), film actor, producer, singer
- Nadeem F. Paracha (born 1967), Pakistani journalist
- Nadeem Ghauri (born 1962), former Pakistani cricketer
- Nadeem Hassan, Pakistani gastroenterologist
- Nadeem John Shakir, Pakistani Catholic priest
- Nadeem Karim (born 1989), Iraqi footballer
- Nadeem Khan (born 1969), former Pakistani cricketer
- Nadeem Malik (born 1982), English cricketer
- Nadeem Malik (Pakistani journalist) (born 1968), Pakistani journalist
- Nadeem Mohammed (born 1968), English cricketer
- Nadeem Saifi, Indian music director
- Nadeem Shahid (born 1969), English first-class cricketer
- Nadeem Siddique (born 1977), British Pakistani boxer
- Nadeem Taj (born 1953), Pakistani general
- Nadim Abbas (born 1980), Hong Kong artist
- Nadim Ahmed, Pakistani writer and singer
- Nadim al-Jabiri (born 1959), Iraqi politician
- Nadim al-Pachachi (1914–1976), Iraqi Secretary-General of OPEC
- Nadim Asfar (born 1976), Lebanese photographer and filmmaker
- Nadim Barghouthi (born 1989), Palestinian footballer
- Nadim Chakroun (born 1992), Lebanese-American at MIT
- Nadim Gemayel (born 1982), Lebanese MP
- Nadim Karam (born 1957), Lebanese artist
- Nadim Kassar (born 1964), Lebanese businessman
- Nadim Kobeissi (born 1990), Lebanese-Canadian computer programmer and security researcher
- Nadim Nassar, Syrian priest
- Nadim Sabagh (born 1985), Syrian footballer
- Nadim Sadek (born 1962), Irish-Egyptian entrepreneur
- Nadim Sajjad, Bangladeshi cricketer
- Nadim Sawalha (born 1935), English actor
- Nedîm (1681–1730), Ottoman Turkish poet
- Nedim Dal (born 1975), Bosnian-born Turkish national basketball player
- Nedim Doğan (born 1943), Turkish football player
- Nedim Durić (born 1993), Bosnian footballer
- Nedim Günar (1932–2011), Turkish football player
- Nedim Gürsel (born 1951), Turkish writer
- Nedim Halilović (born 1979), Bosnian footballer
- Nedim Hasanbegović (born 1988), German footballer of Bosnian descent
- Nedim Imac (1966–2007), Turkish-Dutch businessman and sports executive
- Nedim Jahić Bezdomni (born 1989), Bosnian analyst, human rights activist and writer
- Nedim Jusufbegović (born 1974), Bosnian football manager and former player
- Nedim Kufi (born 1962), Iraqi-Dutch visual artist
- Nedim Nišić (born 1984), Bosnian-American Olympic swimmer
- Nedim Tutić (born 1968), Bosnian former football player
- Nedim Yücel (born 1979), Turkish basketball player
- Nedim Đedović (born 1997), Bosnian basketball player
- Nedim Şener (born 1966), Turkish writer and journalist
- Ahmed Nadeem (born 1976), United Arab Emirati cricketer
- Aida Nadeem (born 1965), Iraqi musician
- Dinanath Nadim (1916–1988), Kashmiri poet
- Francis Nadeem, Pakistani Roman Catholic priest
- Khan Muttaqi Nadeem (1940–2006), Pakistani lawyer
- Laksamana Hang Nadim, 16th century Malaysian warrior
- Nadia Nadim (born 1988), Afghanistan–born Danish footballer
- Razaq Nadeem, Pakistani murderer
- Savera Nadeem, Pakistani television actor
- Shahbaz Nadeem (born 1989), Indian cricketer
- Shahid Nadeem (born 1947), Pakistani journalist, playwright, screenwriter, director, human rights activist
- Waheed Nadeem (born 1987), Afghan footballer
Thu, 30 Jul 2015 07:26:15 -0700
Nadeem Hussain, 27, of Falkland Avenue, Rochdale has been charged with two counts of money laundering following a number of early morning raids executed by Lancashire Police on Wednesday (29 July). In total, eight men were arrested and charged for ...
Daily Bhaskar (press release) (blog)
Fri, 24 Jul 2015 12:24:48 -0700
Rahul Roy and Anu Aggarwal starrer Aashiqui celebrated its silver jubilee on July 23. On the occasion Dailybhaskar.com got in conversation with music composer of the film, Nadeem Saifi (of Nadeem-Shravan fame) who is currently based in London.
Wed, 08 Jul 2015 20:22:30 -0700
Cranbourne trainer Robbie Griffiths is confident the ever consistent Nadeem Lass can go one better and record her first victory down the Flemington straight when she lines up in the Listed All Victorian Sprint Series Final (1200 metres) on Saturday ...
Sun, 19 Jul 2015 12:15:42 -0700
Opener Irfan Ahmed blazed to a 55-ball 98 after which left-arm spinner Nadeem Ahmed took a career-best 5 for 12 to lead Hong Kong past Namibia by 83 runs. The victory ensured Hong Kong's qualification for the playoff stages and remain in the hunt for a ...
Mon, 13 Jul 2015 18:22:16 -0700
KARACHI: Prominent sports promoter and owner of Omar Associates cricket team Nadeem Omar has expressed his reservations over Pakistan Cricket Board's (PCB) decision to cut down Karachi's representation in first-class cricket to just one team instead of ...
Thu, 09 Jul 2015 23:45:00 -0700
Lahore: Ninth death anniversary of renowned poet and veteran literary scholar, Ahmad Nadeem Qasmi was marked across the country on Friday. Literacy organizations arranged various programs in connection with the death anniversary of Ahmed Nadeem ...
The News International
The News International
Thu, 23 Jul 2015 18:41:15 -0700
Where are the professors?: At the heart of the academic quest is the professor. To the HEC s/he is just an employee to be hired via advertisement and mechanical criteria. The professor is a motivated inquirer, researcher, teacher, motivator, inspirer ...
Sun, 12 Jul 2015 21:07:30 -0700
Monday, July 13, 2015 - Lahore—Chief Relief Commissioner Nadeem Ashraf has said there is no threat of rains and flood in south Punjab and Sindh. He said this while giving a briefing to Provincial Minister for Home Col (R) Shuja Khanzada and Chief ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
Digplanet also receives support from Searchlight Group.