||ندم nadima, "together"
||friend, close companion, confidant,
|Region of origin
||Look up Nedim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Nadeem (also spelled Nadim or Nedim; Arabic: نديم) is a masculine given name. It means "friend to wine and dine with" (from the Arabic ندم nadima). The name is common among all communities in the Middle East, including Christians and Muslims, and in the Balkans.
- Muhammad Nadeem (born 1993), Human Resource Officer
- Ahmad Nadeem Qasmi (1916–2006), Pakistani poet
- Mahmud Nedim Pasha (1818–1883), Ottoman Turkish statesman
- Mahmut Nedim Hendek (1880–1920), Ottoman Turkish military officer
- Nadeem Abbas (born 1988), Pakistani singer
- Nadeem Abbasi (born 1968), former Pakistani cricketer
- Nadeem Ahmad, Pakistani army general
- Nadeem Ahmed (born 1987), Hong Kong cricketer
- Nadeem Aslam (born 1966), British novelist of Pakistani origin
- Nadeem Baig (born 1941), film actor, producer, singer
- Nadeem F. Paracha (born 1967), Pakistani journalist
- Nadeem Ghauri (born 1962), former Pakistani cricketer
- Nadeem Hassan, Pakistani gastroenterologist
- Nadeem John Shakir, Pakistani Catholic priest
- Nadeem Karim (born 1989), Iraqi footballer
- Nadeem Khan (born 1969), former Pakistani cricketer
- Nadeem Malik (born 1982), English cricketer
- Nadeem Malik (Pakistani journalist) (born 1968), Pakistani journalist
- Nadeem Mohammed (born 1968), English cricketer
- Nadeem Saifi, Indian music director
- Nadeem Shahid (born 1969), English first-class cricketer
- Nadeem Siddique (born 1977), British Pakistani boxer
- Nadeem Taj (born 1953), Pakistani general
- Nadim Abbas (born 1980), Hong Kong artist
- Nadim Ahmed, Pakistani writer and singer
- Nadim al-Jabiri (born 1959), Iraqi politician
- Nadim al-Pachachi (1914–1976), Iraqi Secretary-General of OPEC
- Nadim Asfar (born 1976), Lebanese photographer and filmmaker
- Nadim Barghouthi (born 1989), Palestinian footballer
- Nadim Chakroun (born 1992), Lebanese-American at MIT
- Nadim Gemayel (born 1982), Lebanese MP
- Nadim Karam (born 1957), Lebanese artist
- Nadim Kassar (born 1964), Lebanese businessman
- Nadim Kobeissi (born 1990), Lebanese-Canadian computer programmer and security researcher
- Nadim Nassar, Syrian priest
- Nadim Sabagh (born 1985), Syrian footballer
- Nadim Sadek (born 1962), Irish-Egyptian entrepreneur
- Nadim Sajjad, Bangladeshi cricketer
- Nadim Sawalha (born 1935), English actor
- Nedîm (1681–1730), Ottoman Turkish poet
- Nedim Dal (born 1975), Bosnian-born Turkish national basketball player
- Nedim Doğan (born 1943), Turkish football player
- Nedim Durić (born 1993), Bosnian footballer
- Nedim Günar (1932–2011), Turkish football player
- Nedim Gürsel (born 1951), Turkish writer
- Nedim Halilović (born 1979), Bosnian footballer
- Nedim Hasanbegović (born 1988), German footballer of Bosnian descent
- Nedim Imac (1966–2007), Turkish-Dutch businessman and sports executive
- Nedim Jahić Bezdomni (born 1989), Bosnian analyst, human rights activist and writer
- Nedim Jusufbegović (born 1974), Bosnian football manager and former player
- Nedim Kufi (born 1962), Iraqi-Dutch visual artist
- Nedim Nišić (born 1984), Bosnian-American Olympic swimmer
- Nedim Tutić (born 1968), Bosnian former football player
- Nedim Yücel (born 1979), Turkish basketball player
- Nedim Đedović (born 1997), Bosnian basketball player
- Nedim Şener (born 1966), Turkish writer and journalist
- Ahmed Nadeem (born 1976), United Arab Emirati cricketer
- Aida Nadeem (born 1965), Iraqi musician
- Dinanath Nadim (1916–1988), Kashmiri poet
- Francis Nadeem, Pakistani Roman Catholic priest
- Khan Muttaqi Nadeem (1940–2006), Pakistani lawyer
- Laksamana Hang Nadim, 16th century Malaysian warrior
- Nadia Nadim (born 1988), Afghanistan–born Danish footballer
- Razaq Nadeem, Pakistani murderer
- Savera Nadeem, Pakistani television actor
- Shahbaz Nadeem (born 1989), Indian cricketer
- Shahid Nadeem (born 1947), Pakistani journalist, playwright, screenwriter, director, human rights activist
- Waheed Nadeem (born 1987), Afghan footballer
Mon, 28 Sep 2015 03:45:38 -0700
When director/producer Hashim Nadeem submitted the film to the CBFC in Islamabad, it was rejected outright, with the board writing to the filmmaker on Aug 7 that it found the film “unsuitable for public exhibition in Pakistan for the reasons that the ...
Mon, 21 Sep 2015 08:00:00 -0700
KARACHI: (Dunya News) – Indian intelligence agency RAW's secret agent named Nadeem aka Uncle has on Monday been arrested by Counter Terrorism department. Moreover, suspect involved in the murder of 5 including senior journalist Aftab Alam has ...
The News International
Wed, 09 Sep 2015 18:47:27 -0700
ISLAMABAD: Major General Nadeem Zaki Manj has assumed charge of the office of Director General Military Intelligence (DG MI) at the GHQ. The strategically important slot fell vacant when Major General Sarfaraz Sattar was transferred to Sialkot as ...
Sun, 20 Sep 2015 08:56:15 -0700
“We have been performing in India for over 26 years now. We have always received warmth, affectionate applause and appreciation from the audience, from the media and theatre critics,” says Shahid Nadeem, the leading Pakistani playwright and theatre ...
Mon, 28 Sep 2015 14:56:15 -0700
Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - Lahore—Provincial Minister for Zakat & Ushr Malik Nadeem Kamran has directed the Chairmen of Local and District Zakat Committees to submit a report after compiling final lists of deserving persons for subsistence ...
Thu, 17 Sep 2015 01:26:15 -0700
The book begins with an insight to how Nadeem started his career and what kind of challenges he faced. His journey is an exhilarating ride of ups and downs. “I don't want anyone else to have the obstacles I had in reaching my destination”. Nadeem's ...
Sun, 27 Sep 2015 10:32:05 -0700
Nadeem Mughal, who has been blind since the age of 14, signed up for the Big Butterwick Bike Ride, which wwas raising funds for the charity's hospice. Nadeem, 45, has Retinitis Pigmentosa which has limited his sight since childhood, however, after ...
Mon, 21 Sep 2015 00:28:28 -0700
Amjad-Nadeem the dynamic and young music directors composed the song “Bandeyaa” which is written by director Sanjay Gupta and Amjad-Nadeem, crooned by Zubin. It was released by Zee Music Company and currently stands tall at 1.7 million hits.
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
Digplanet also receives support from Searchlight Group.