||ندم nadima, "together"
||friend, close companion, confidant,
|Region of origin
||Look up Nedim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Nadeem (also spelled Nadim or Nedim; Arabic: نديم) is an Arabic masculine given name. It means "friend to wine and dine with" (from the Arabic ندم nadima). The name is common among all communities in the Middle East, including Christians and Muslims, and in the Balkans.
- Muhammad Nadeem (born 1993), Human Resource Officer
- Ahmad Nadeem Qasmi (1916–2006), Pakistani poet
- Mahmud Nedim Pasha (1818–1883), Ottoman Turkish statesman
- Mahmut Nedim Hendek (1880–1920), Ottoman Turkish military officer
- Nadeem Abbas (born 1988), Pakistani singer
- Nadeem Abbasi (born 1968), former Pakistani cricketer
- Nadeem Ahmad, Pakistani army general
- Nadeem Ahmed (born 1987), Hong Kong cricketer
- Nadeem Aslam (born 1966), British novelist of Pakistani origin
- Nadeem Baig (born 1941), film actor, producer, singer
- Nadeem F. Paracha (born 1967), Pakistani journalist
- Nadeem Ghauri (born 1962), former Pakistani cricketer
- Nadeem Hassan, Pakistani gastroenterologist
- Nadeem John Shakir, Pakistani Catholic priest
- Nadeem Karim (born 1989), Iraqi footballer
- Nadeem Khan (born 1969), former Pakistani cricketer
- Nadeem Malik (born 1982), English cricketer
- Nadeem Malik (Pakistani journalist) (born 1968), Pakistani journalist
- Nadeem Mohammed (born 1968), English cricketer
- Nadeem Saifi, Indian music director
- Nadeem Shahid (born 1969), English first-class cricketer
- Nadeem Siddique (born 1977), British Pakistani boxer
- Nadeem Taj (born 1953), Pakistani general
- Nadim Abbas (born 1980), Hong Kong artist
- Nadim Ahmed, Pakistani writer and singer
- Nadim al-Jabiri (born 1959), Iraqi politician
- Nadim al-Pachachi (1914–1976), Iraqi Secretary-General of OPEC
- Nadim Asfar (born 1976), Lebanese photographer and filmmaker
- Nadim Barghouthi (born 1989), Palestinian footballer
- Nadim Gemayel (born 1982), Lebanese MP
- Nadim Karam (born 1957), Lebanese artist
- Nadim Kassar (born 1964), Lebanese businessman
- Nadim Kobeissi (born 1990), Lebanese-Canadian computer programmer and security researcher
- Nadim Nassar, Syrian priest
- Nadim Sabagh (born 1985), Syrian footballer
- Nadim Sadek (born 1962), Irish-Egyptian entrepreneur
- Nadim Sajjad, Bangladeshi cricketer
- Nadim Sawalha (born 1935), English actor
- Nedîm (1681–1730), Ottoman Turkish poet
- Nedim Dal (born 1975), Bosnian-born Turkish national basketball player
- Nedim Doğan (born 1943), Turkish football player
- Nedim Durić (born 1993), Bosnian footballer
- Nedim Günar (1932–2011), Turkish football player
- Nedim Gürsel (born 1951), Turkish writer
- Nedim Halilović (born 1979), Bosnian footballer
- Nedim Hasanbegović (born 1988), German footballer of Bosnian descent
- Nedim Imac (1966–2007), Turkish-Dutch businessman and sports executive
- Nedim Jahić Bezdomni (born 1989), Bosnian analyst, human rights activist and writer
- Nedim Jusufbegović (born 1974), Bosnian football manager and former player
- Nedim Kufi (born 1962), Iraqi-Dutch visual artist
- Nedim Nišić (born 1984), Bosnian-American Olympic swimmer
- Nadeem Yousaf (borne 1989), Pakistani Advocate Business Man
- Nedim Tutić (born 1968), Bosnian former football player
- Nedim Yücel (born 1979), Turkish basketball player
- Nedim Đedović (born 1997), Bosnian basketball player
- Nedim Şener (born 1966), Turkish writer and journalist
- Ahmed Nadeem (born 1976), United Arab Emirati cricketer
- Aida Nadeem (born 1965), Iraqi musician
- Dinanath Nadim (1916–1988), Kashmiri poet
- Francis Nadeem, Pakistani Roman Catholic priest
- Khan Muttaqi Nadeem (1940–2006), Pakistani lawyer
- Laksamana Hang Nadim, 16th century Malaysian warrior
- Nadia Nadim (born 1988), Afghanistan–born Danish footballer
- Razaq Nadeem, Pakistani murderer
- Savera Nadeem, Pakistani television actor
- Shahbaz Nadeem (born 1989), Indian cricketer
- Shahid Nadeem (born 1947), Pakistani journalist, playwright, screenwriter, director, human rights activist
- Waheed Nadeem (born 1987), Afghan footballer
Wed, 27 Jan 2016 19:30:34 -0800
Bloodstock consultant Paul Moroney signed for the $200,000 Nadeem colt midway through the second day of the Select Sale at Karaka. The handsome colt from the family of More Bountiful, Riomoral and Greenstone Charm was the highest price after 150 ...
Mon, 18 Jan 2016 13:50:09 -0800
A doctor accused of causing the death of a young teacher shortly after she had given birth almost killed another new mother months earlier, a court heard. Dr Nadeem Azeez, 53, allegedly described the 'critical incident' – in which the unnamed woman had ...
Tue, 02 Feb 2016 01:22:51 -0800
“Had MS Dhoni not been the Indian skipper and just a player, I would have discussed with him regarding my selection for the national team,” a disappointed but still confident Shahbaz Nadeem said. Nadeem, who has a total of 71 wickets across formats in ...
The Indian Express
The Indian Express
Mon, 25 Jan 2016 03:11:47 -0800
Nadeem Saifi, one half of the famous Nadeem-Shravan composer duo, will be seen making his comeback to Bollywood with upcoming film “Ishq Forever”. Glad about the comeback, he is however, disappointed with the way Bollywood music is increasingly ...
Wed, 03 Feb 2016 21:57:47 -0800
The Player of the Year in men's basketball won't be decided until the end of the season, but just like politics this primary season, the cream is rising to the top. Campus Insiders' Ray Crawford breaks down our top four Wooden Award candidates ...
Sun, 07 Feb 2016 02:18:45 -0800
Assam beating Punjab was the biggest news in the quarterfinal round of the 2015-16 Ranji Trophy. All four matches produced results as the season's tally of outright wins went up to 61 in 112 games. Here is a look at the highlights of the round: Assam ...
Times of India
Times of India
Thu, 21 Jan 2016 10:31:33 -0800
After a long sabbatical, music composer Nadeem Saifi (of Nadeem-Shravan fame) is back with the music of the film 'Ishq Forever'. The musician, who has had an illustrious career in the 90s, talks about missing from action, why today's songs lack melody ...
The Market Oracle
The Market Oracle
Mon, 18 Jan 2016 03:26:15 -0800
Nadeem Walayat has over 25 years experience of trading derivatives, portfolio management and analysing the financial markets, including one of few who both anticipated and Beat the 1987 Crash. Nadeem's forward looking analysis focuses on UK inflation, ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
Digplanet also receives support from Searchlight Group.