||ندم nadima, "to drink together"
||friend, close companion, confidant, drinking companion
|Region of origin
Nadeem (also spelled Nadim or Nedim; Arabic: نديم) is a masculine given name. Its historical meaning is "drinking companion" (from the Arabic ندم nadima, "to drink together") and generally means "friend", "close companion", or "confidant". The name is common among all communities in the Middle East, including Christians and Muslims, and in the Balkans.
- Ahmad Nadeem Qasmi (1916–2006), Pakistani poet
- Mahmud Nedim Pasha (1818–1883), Ottoman Turkish statesman
- Mahmut Nedim Hendek (1880–1920), Ottoman Turkish military officer
- Nadeem Abbas (born 1988), Pakistani singer
- Nadeem Abbasi (born 1968), former Pakistani cricketer
- Nadeem Ahmad, Pakistani army general
- Nadeem Ahmed (born 1987), Hong Kong cricketer
- Nadeem Aslam (born 1966), British novelist of Pakistani origin
- Nadeem Baig (born 1941), film actor, producer, singer
- Nadeem F. Paracha (born 1967), Pakistani journalist
- Nadeem Ghauri (born 1962), former Pakistani cricketer
- Nadeem Hassan, Pakistani gastroenterologist
- Nadeem John Shakir, Pakistani Catholic priest
- Nadeem Karim (born 1989), Iraqi footballer
- Nadeem Khan (born 1969), former Pakistani cricketer
- Nadeem Malik (born 1982), English cricketer
- Nadeem Malik (Pakistani journalist) (born 1968), Pakistani journalist
- Nadeem Mohammed (born 1968), English cricketer
- Nadeem Saifi, Indian music director
- Nadeem Shahid (born 1969), English first-class cricketer
- Nadeem Siddique (born 1977), British Pakistani boxer
- Nadeem Taj (born 1953), Pakistani general
- Nadim Abbas (born 1980), Hong Kong artist
- Nadim Ahmed, Pakistani writer and singer
- Nadim al-Jabiri (born 1959), Iraqi politician
- Nadim al-Pachachi (1914–1976), Iraqi Secretary-General of OPEC
- Nadim Asfar (born 1976), Lebanese photographer and filmmaker
- Nadim Barghouthi (born 1989), Palestinian footballer
- Nadim Gemayel (born 1982), Lebanese MP
- Nadim Karam (born 1957), Lebanese artist
- Nadim Kassar (born 1964), Lebanese businessman
- Nadim Kobeissi (born 1990), Lebanese-Canadian computer programmer and security researcher
- Nadim Nassar, Syrian priest
- Nadim Sabagh (born 1985), Syrian footballer
- Nadim Sadek (born 1962), Irish-Egyptian entrepreneur
- Nadim Sajjad, Bangladeshi cricketer
- Nadim Sawalha (born 1935), English actor
- Nedîm (1681–1730), Ottoman Turkish poet
- Nedim Dal (born 1975), Bosnian-born Turkish national basketball player
- Nedim Doğan (born 1943), Turkish football player
- Nedim Durić (born 1993), Bosnian footballer
- Nedim Günar (1932–2011), Turkish football player
- Nedim Gürsel (born 1951), Turkish writer
- Nedim Halilović (born 1979), Bosnian footballer
- Nedim Hasanbegović (born 1988), German footballer of Bosnian descent
- Nedim Imac (1966–2007), Turkish-Dutch businessman and sports executive
- Nedim Jahić Bezdomni (born 1989), Bosnian analyst, human rights activist and writer
- Nedim Jusufbegović (born 1974), Bosnian football manager and former player
- Nedim Kufi (born 1962), Iraqi-Dutch visual artist
- Nedim Nišić (born 1984), Bosnian-American Olympic swimmer
- Nedim Tutić (born 1968), Bosnian former football player
- Nedim Yücel (born 1979), Turkish basketball player
- Nedim Đedović (born 1997), Bosnian basketball player
- Nedim Şener (born 1966), Turkish writer and journalist
- Ahmed Nadeem (born 1976), United Arab Emirati cricketer
- Aida Nadeem (born 1965), Iraqi musician
- Dinanath Nadim (1916–1988), Kashmiri poet
- Francis Nadeem, Pakistani Roman Catholic priest
- Iqra Nadeem (born 1991), Pakistani Christian author and activist
- Khan Muttaqi Nadeem (1940–2006), Pakistani lawyer
- Laksamana Hang Nadim, 16th century Malaysian warrior
- Nadia Nadim (born 1988), Afghanistan–born Danish footballer
- Razaq Nadeem, Pakistani murderer
- Savera Nadeem, Pakistani television actor
- Shahbaz Nadeem (born 1989), Indian cricketer
- Shahid Nadeem (born 1947), Pakistani journalist, playwright, screenwriter, director, human rights activist
- Waheed Nadeem (born 1987), Afghan footballer
Gaddi Tu Manga Dy Nadeem Abbas Loonywala (pakistani song)
Gaddi Tu Manga Dy Nadeem Abbas Loonywala (pakistani song)
Nadeem Sarwar - Baba Baba Hussain 2013/14 بابا حسین
Copyright Information: • This video is protected under international Digital Millennium copyright act. • All Rights of Nauhas, artwork, logo, audio & v...
Nadeem Sarwar - Haye Haye Qasim (2008)
Nadeem Sarwar Haye Haye Qasim is a Nauha from Nadeem Sarwar 2008 album.
tum mere ho......nadeem
Film: Amber (1978) Singer: Mehdi Hasan Music: Robin Ghosh Actor: Nadeem Nadeem, Mehdi Hasan,Robin Ghosh give yet another immortal song. Saleem Javed remixed ...
The Voice UK 2013 | Nadeem Leigh performs a medley - Blind Auditions 2 - BBC One
http://www.bbc.co.uk/thevoiceuk Check out Nadeem Leigh singing a medley of 'I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For' and 'The Blower's Daughter' in his bl...
Latest NADEEM ABBAS Brand New Song - PYAR DA NASHA - Janauary 2014
Baby Boomers Underestimate Disability Insurance: More than 45 percent of Baby Boomers aren't concerned about disability insurance, and a least one third of t...
Bismillah Karan - Nadeem Abbas Lonewala (Allah Ditta Lonewala son) - Full Song
available now on ITunes http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/bismillah-karan-mara-ae-te/id441952249?i=441952382&ign-mpt=uo%3D4 CD is available from MUSICJUICE.COM.
Anmol Mohabbat : Urdu feature (with subtitiles) Shabnam, Nadeem and Nanna
Shabab Keranvi's "Anmol Mohabbat" a box office disappointment from 1978. Starring Shabnam, Nadeem, Nanna, Ibrahiem Nafees, Tamana, Fauzia Durani, Afshan, Sha...
MUST WATCH Nadeem Sarwar Zanjeer Zani In Karbala P/1
http://www.facebook.com/asifrazakhanofficial http://www.asifraza.com Nadeem Sarwar & Farhan Ali Waris Zanjeer Matam In Karbala Ashuara 2010-11 1432.
Nadeem Sarwar 2014 A Hussain See More T4Tabeer.Com
See More New Nohay http://www.t4tabeer.com/ VDO Rating Consultant PakistanCable@gmail.com.
Mon, 21 Apr 2014 04:45:31 -0700
We've only had seven matches in this, the seventh season of the Indian Premier League. However, with the first working week ending and the second beginning, it is time to pick the worst XI of that week. There are some harsh selections here—we've not ...
The Canberra Times
The Canberra Times
Sat, 19 Apr 2014 05:11:15 -0700
A NEW medical chief has been appointed at the Winnunga Nimmityjah Aboriginal Health service in Narrabundah following a two-year international search. Cambridge University-educated general practitioner Dr Nadeem Siddiqui relocated from Qatar late last ...
Sat, 19 Apr 2014 18:43:38 -0700
LAHORE - The joint presidential candidate of Lahore City Cricket Association (LCCA) from West and North Zones Khawaja Nadeem Ahmad Saturday said that if elected he would continue his reforms for the overall development of the game at grassroots level ...
Wed, 09 Apr 2014 08:15:52 -0700
New Delhi: It is now a known fact that Delhi Daredevils` spin department is one of the weakest among the eight teams playing in the seventh edition of the IPL and that was perhaps the reason why Shahbaz Nadeem and Rahul Sharma had 30-odd minutes of ...
Times of India
Fri, 11 Apr 2014 12:31:39 -0700
One of the concerns for Daredevils could be the lack of options in the spin department, which is one of the weakest among the eight teams playing in IPL-7. Shahbaz Nadeem and Rahul Sharma are their only two specialist spinners. "Shahbaz and I know each ...
Sat, 22 Mar 2014 19:48:45 -0700
KARACHI: All-rounder Nadeem Javed and Kashif Mahmood grabbed eight wickets between them as Karachi Port Trust (KPT) restricted Sui Southern Gas Company (SSGC) to 151 all out in their first innings at the start of the Patron's Trophy (Grade-II) ...
Sat, 05 Apr 2014 00:46:24 -0700
Huddersfield company director Nadeem Khalid was one of several people jailed for their part in a crime network exposed in a massive police operation. They made claims for injuries and damage allegedly sustained in car crashes but a court heard most of ...
The Express Tribune
Fri, 18 Apr 2014 22:14:30 -0700
According to the Abbottabad police, Nadeem, a resident of Lora village in Havelian, took his nephews to Murree for a picnic on April 13 and later killed them, dumping their bodies in a forest in the limits of Trait police station in Murree. Eight-year ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
You can talk about Nadeem with people all over the world in our discussions.