|Look up Mongols in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mongols are one or several ethnic groups largely located in Mongolia, China, and Russia.
Mongol or Mongols may also refer to:
Ethnography and linguistics
- Mongol Empire, the largest contiguous empire ever created in history
- Mongol language, the language spoken by the Mongols, either Mongolian language, Middle Mongolian (13th-14th century) or even any of the Mongolic languages
- Mongol language (Papua New Guinea)
- Mongoloid, a historical racial classification named after the Mongols
- Red tasseled Mongols, an alternative name of Manchu people
- Mongol (film), a 2007 film by Sergei Bodrov
- Moğollar, Turkish rock band
- at one time persons with Down's Syndrome were described as mongoloid; this usage is now considered unacceptable
- Mongols Motorcycle Club, a motorcycle club in the United States and Mexico
- Mongolian spot, a blue spot in children in certain populations named after the Mongols
- Epicanthic fold, also sometimes stated as "Mongolian eye fold" in certain languages, named after the Mongols
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mongols.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia. A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.