|Marlboro Township, Stark County, Ohio|
|— Township —|
|• Total||36.5 sq mi (94.4 km2)|
|• Land||35.8 sq mi (92.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.6 sq mi (1.6 km2)|
|Elevation||1,217 ft (371 m)|
|• Density||118.0/sq mi (45.5/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1086981|
Located in the northern part of the county, it borders the following townships:
- Randolph Township, Portage County - north
- Atwater Township, Portage County - northeast
- Lexington Township - east
- Washington Township - southeast
- Nimishillen Township - south
- Plain Township - southwest corner
- Lake Township - west
No municipalities are located in Marlboro Township, although locations within the township are often given a Hartville, Louisville, or Alliance address.
Name and history 
Statewide, the only other Marlboro Township is located in Delaware County.
A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.